best bet from the best baby GOY winner

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
Guys what are the bets today?

My friend who is a really really good capper said OHIO -1 is his man bet and Bama -13.5 smaller bet

I got LSU in the early game looks like they should cover pretty easy! :)

Dil what is your thoughts on this Bama game? Is it a sit from the sidelines type of game. I am leaning that way

my brothers i'm having problems with the wife real bad unreal she finally told me what the problem is she doesnt like me doing what i'm doing. well one of my Friends told me do you know why she had Enough of all this who she was married before to i'm sure she seen things she not even telling you I told my Friend yeah I know. she already through all this stuff well WTF am I going to do this is all I know he told me my brother this is why guys I have not seen her in 6 months . I asked she before if she wanted a D and i'm not talkabout D8 and she said dont even ask me this I want to marry you. so its not the D so guy i'm just going to tell you who I would take
AL UNDER 25.5 HALFTIME sorry guys but I have a lot on my mind I don't want to drink again I drunk 7 bottles of BELVEDERE IN 7 DAYS yeah drunks drink a lot more but I don't drink and I drank 7 bottles in 7 days bol

:cheers3:

bro, we need to get ronda rousey at millers with steed and bar and braves....fucking smash lethal biblical shots

HUNT i hear you but this sucks 22 years I can't go back to the bars oh well people have bigger problems I will talk to you later bol

my brothers i'm having problems with the wife real bad unreal she finally told me what the problem is she doesnt like me doing what i'm doing. well one of my Friends told me do you know why she had Enough of all this who she was married before to i'm sure she seen things she not even telling you I told my Friend yeah I know. she already through all this stuff well WTF am I going to do this is all I know he told me my brother this is why guys I have not seen her in 6 months . I asked she before if she wanted a D and i'm not talkabout D8 and she said dont even ask me this I want to marry you. so its not the D so guy i'm just going to tell you who I would take
AL UNDER 25.5 HALFTIME sorry guys but I have a lot on my mind I don't want to drink again I drunk 7 bottles of BELVEDERE IN 7 DAYS yeah drunks drink a lot more but I don't drink and I drank 7 bottles in 7 days bol

Sorry to hear this D8. Trouble with the wife is the worst sort. I went throough a bunch of bullshit at home myself a few years ago and it can fuck up everything in your life. Stay strong and remember whichever way it goes, its temporary and things will be better in the future.

Take care of yourself Dil and be well.

ty I Appreciate it i[m just sitting here by myself looking at the wall I don't even care who wins i'm glad you guys hit . but I did not watch even 1play I juts seen the score . but last game
CLEM+1/2 HALFTIME sorry steed not this time but bol with ohio state

fuck it new years eve and nothing I pm with her today I not kidding Giacalone won't need to find her I will . i'm not kidding hell i gave her 2 rings back in 96 when we lived in az I told her keep the ring we split she moved to SD CAL and I moved back to mich then I brought her A big MF ring it looks like E taylor ring well not that big but its big she will not keep it I promise you or myself no matter what she will not keep this ring . i'm going t take a little shot I have never been alone on new years eve always with her MF

i'm sorry steed I just think its time for CLEM i'm going to have a drink fuck it

You like CLEM a lot Dil?.. I'm stuck now because I know one pro gambler he gave me Bama -12.5 and he said he really really likes Ohio-1.. what to do

little BELVEDERE -VALIUM -OXY maybe they will find me like jim morrison:Cheers2:the BELVEDERE - with oxy and to top it off VALIUM:party:happy new year

conor its not a game where I like alot but Enough to put money on them

Life is short D......hard decisions are hard, but life is fukkin short bro....nothing more important than happiness...NOTHING

JIMMY ty I had all winners all day the point i'm making is what you said I could care less likwe you said fuck money if your not happy life is so short happiness my brother . jimmy I will tell you the truth I WAS going to open a real sports site not like pre game lets say I made 2.000.000 just for football I don't think she would be happy or like it

WTF am I suppose to do i'm 53 this is all I know and its one thing I could do and real good she would not like it

guys if I told you what I do for her you would not believe me . she doesnt like what I do

since i'm buy my self on new years eve my brothers take CLEM+1.5 THE 2 HALFTIME

you will win all 3 games I wish I posted the the early games becayuswe I hit them all

Not one to judge or preach. That is for damn sure. I went through a bunch of shit like you are. Throw in colon cancer as well. Alcohol made things worse for me. Felt great when drinking but woke up reach day with anxiety. Set it down for a month and I bet things will seem better and more clear. Again, only speaking about my experience.

Ticket your right people have bigger problems the only kicker i'm doing this for her guys its getting old for me I just want to care of her but this shit you have to be kidding me she almost never ask for anything but i'm not kidding she brakes her leg in 5 places 1 month before are wedding I give her10.000 just has a gift guys i'm not bragging beccause there is nothing to brag about she needs 5000 its there MF yes I asked her if there is someone else she said are you kidding I want to marry . I will say this if you where my wife I don't think you would ever complain

see we win again who cares guys every game I hit today and when you don't have anyone to share it with like I said who cares she told me so many times you have it so easy I said WTF are you talking about she works a lot I told her to quit but what can you do

guys after this I will drop it she doesnt like what I do any other women would go crazy and not say a word but I give up guys im taken the rest of the football season off . you should have made Enough to buy a MF house trump place guys have a safe and happy new year. after this shit I have to think about everythng this will be real hard not to back to doing pills again I already am I have a DR feelgood

dilaudid,i follow you from Covers.You seem like a nice guy but my advice to you...don't change anything about you for other people, even a girl that you love. You are you and you do what you gotta do to eat.Fuck that,i dont change for noone.

player ty for dropping in I appreciate it in my heart your right at 53 years old what else am I going to do life is so short to be yelling over things. if I was real bad I could understand i'm far from that most of the time the guy is the dumb one because like you said the guy follow's the girl there the smart ones . 22 years is so hard to just say goodby . but I will find out everything I need to know today. again ty for dropping in CTG is good sport site nobody bashing you for losing like most sports sites because if you do the guys here will bann you real nice guys here at CTG but1 guy this guy is a MF STEED . just kidding player he is one of the good guys:shake:

Hey Dil.. Happy new year..
I am not sure it is really drama, more like life circumstances.. If I was you I would try and show your girl that basically your an analyst.. You plug numbers and use stats to pick winners.
Last I checked that isn't the same type of living of organized crime.. Now gambling obviously takes her down that path as it is associated with being criminal...
We also don't really have a handle on your sport site on exactly what you have planned. That can be elaborate or small scale.. End of the day its just a business. You need to show her that its just numbers and that is all it ever will be.. You need to talk to her, get her onside of what your idea of work is.. Cause end of day this is your work.. Yes it is risky but honestly I probably risk more money in a year then you do..
Its just stats, and your good at stats.. If you can make money at what your gift is well last I checked that is a great business model! haha

Everyone needs a place to vent sometimes. I wouldn't worry about the odd reaching out comment on a site.. I was online yesterday and I saw there was over 180 people logged in just waiting to pounce on your pick! lol So if they cant offer a little life learning advice to give something back!

Stay off the sauce though Dil.. That isn't helping you anything and if you want your marriage to truly be over then that is the way to get there.. A drinking man isn't attractive to any woman, never has been and never will..

Dyker ty my brother the buss your in most likely you wager a lot more then I do . but your right she seen Enough in her life that 99.9 percent could not even go there . you won't believe this i'm not a drinker I might have 4 drinks a year it was the last 10 days when shit started to happen with her 7 bottles in 7 days with my pain killers is bad she pm me yesterday about 9.30 she said we have to have a good talk is it bad or not I will fin out today I hope its good

the crazy part yesterday every game I picked was a winner before the CLEM game I liked every under game played yesterday won all 5-0 but I didnt even care thats bad when betting and dont even care if you win

well like I said keep the booze in the liquor store, no sense becoming a drinker now! lol
Just tell her all your thoughts on the business model, let her get in your head..
Maybe you know exactly how you want things to go but a non gambler well that scares the shit out of them...
I was 3-0 on the day as well.. My silly book doesn't take any half time betting in ncaa so haven't been able to hit the huge under run you did..
Oh well I will have all this set up for next year to properly bet and if I need to offset halves then I will be able too..

Nice day in college d8. I was at the osu clemson game last night, my buckeyes forgot to show up. That was bad. Will be interested to see how clemson can do vs bama round 2.

bull like I said yesterday was a great day we hit every bet but yeah again bama if this line is under 6 there is only 1 wager and I never take a freshman qb I have never seen a team in football that doesnt need a qb bull I really thinki bama could have you oe me qb for bama and still win

like I said I have not seen any line but lets see how close O could be since this is what I do BAMA-give me 1 point 1 way or another BAMA-7.5

gus get ready for tomorrow I have 1 game where your not losing nothing like WF and the ML but its going to win

Back