best bet from the best baby GOY winner

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
I don't like it either, just passing on the bowl under strategy. I can't imagine it keeps winning at its current pace either.

In bowls, bet first half under, if it wins, ur done for the game. if u lose, double down on 2h under.

You would have won every bowl game this year except one w this strategy so far.

Also, it has been profitable 8 of last 9 bowl seasons.

I read on the other page don't double down just the same bet as you did pre game.. but I think you need to take every game as a separate situation, every game is different I don't like to bet something like that only on the basis it was profitable in 8/9 years.. although I do think it shows that the under is generally a good bet in bowl games

guys I agree with everything your saying because its to low but I can't juast pick it when I want do it or don't

good this dumb mf team is done by by det guys here is your chance don't even care what the line iss this is a chance of a lifetime bet everything on green bay fire this loser coach thats most likely the guy I hit in the parking lot wanting something for free fuck off fred sanford

:rofl:

D8 ran over Caldwell in the parking lot.

MINN+9 both bets full game MINN is to strong wash state is like a tee ball team both bets are full game
MINN+280

D8 do you really like Green Bay against Detroit next week?.. I think you're right,Detroit sucks! Sometimes they can control the clock well that's the only problem because they play really MF slow and keep the other team off the field... but I really like tbis GB team, Rodgers MVP110%

This Wake backup QB sucks.. I hope they can hold on for the ML bet, they need the defence to win the game now

:rofl:

D8 ran over Caldwell in the parking lot.
jk i'm not kidding it was fred sanfords truck MF black guy all you black guy s listen get some MF insurance:hurt:this MF will show up in court looking like that

umit-wise yes because wash state has always been a soft team hell I could be wrong if the score is close in the 2 Q MINN wins the gamw outright

Nice call. I couldn't swallow taking them before the kick but got on them with some in-game after seeing they came to play

bull ty and to tell you the truth DET +4 on MONDAY halftime should have covered the ML but the guy that I hit in the parking was DET coach MF loser

did anybody take the under31 remember what I told you never be greedy

IM just seen the coaching for MINN ball at the 48 yard line 3 down at 2 yards for a 1 down run the MF ball 2 times is it that easy yes MF bad coaching by MINN loser

FUCK I hope MINN doesn win the 1 half I hope minn doesnt win the 1 half but I already hit the under31

it sound crazy I don't want for minn to score 3-3 half is good Enough

guys this is what I wanted but if we lose its my fault on me because we should have hit the 1 half but we would have lost the ML guys after doing this for so many years minn will win like aI said if this game was close at halftime minn will win ML BABY

Last edited by a moderator:
Baylor defense sucks hard , do u recommend a first half under play in that game or so u blindly go with the system ? Im not sure who is qb the Baylor bears tonight

nevada is telling you wash state is in trouble because the line is wash state -3.5 minn wins this game get your money ready another ML winnwer

wood i'm asking because if he is a Freshman I want no part of him at all

wood ty no bet we had a misunderstanding because i liked the under 31 halftime but its all good more winners to come with no problem

because i'm running out of ML winners but still I have about 1-3 moe wagers left don't worry cash your ticket with minn fuck the points who needs them minn outright ML WINNER

Says the guy who said the second half under was suicide in temple ?????? We're all just talking here why get vulgar ?

Back