best bet from the best baby GOY winner

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
well guys remember I said I have a game that won't lose it was today and the ML DET wow det will not win the game now watch MMF losers they won't even make the playoffs

wise I don't know what happened but det was winning21-14 late I seen dallas had the ball with 2min to go but it was like 3 dowwn and forever I said good 3 points no way was dallas is scoring a TD then a few sec later I seen 21-21 WTF happened after I seen that I went right back i'm not kidding I told a few of my friends the game is over I ran to check whaat the 2 half line was it said dallas-3 but juice was -125 or-130 I never pay that juice hell I hate paying -110 ljuice let alone -130 fuck it i wagered dallas-130 because how in the fuck do you let that happen you don't right there i new det had 0 chance

good this dumb mf team is done by by det guys here is your chance don't even care what the line iss this is a chance of a lifetime bet everything on green bay fire this loser coach thats most likely the guy I hit in the parking lot wanting something for free fuck off fred sanford

you guys ever try BELVEDERE and tim hortons coffee wow what a kick and a few pills this year was LETHAL-HISTORIC-BIBLICAL it should be in the record books something that will never be broken. guys this could be somebody else making these picks I would say the same thing wow you have a better chance braking CY record 511 wins then doing this again betting football it won't happen not even close:badass:

guys in about a hour I have 1 of my fav if we win another great day yes it will be a ML game

K-Mite ty I will try i'm taking a shot on 1 game later if we can hit that game the world is ares

K-mite77 wow I don't know most of the time yes I would lets see what it is

guys if WF wants to win this game there D will have to play lights out WF UNDER 20.5 I never go this low

guy's listen make a long story short all the rest of the games bet the under 1 half if you win your good if your lose dont double down bet the same amount on the under again bol

guys GOY temple is not good ENOUGH I should have posted this game because one thing I have is a great eye on lines expert. the game is such a winner fuck the points are for losers
WF+11 yeah just in case :badass:
WF+355:money:ml guys what ever your up if you want to see your bookmaker have a MF stroke bet WF ML he might died on the spot get paid 1

Let's go!!!!!

this is a very hard call 24 no problem but21.5 TEMPLE really cant do shit

I know, this one feels painful to take the 2h under on. However, it has worked on 16 out of 17 bowl games so far.

whats going to happen TEMPLE will start throwing the ball that means int

D8 thank you my brother,
It looks like a great play so far.. I thought after early TD for Temple we were acrewed but WF playing with so much motivation! For sure the +10.5 will land and the ML is 90% certain too (Betfair exchange price for WF now is -950)

Thanks again D8 hope your having a good Christmas!

In bowls, bet first half under, if it wins, ur done for the game. if u lose, double down on 2h under.

You would have won every bowl game this year except one w this strategy so far.

Also, it has been profitable 8 of last 9 bowl seasons.

I'm not sure if I like the under either, unless WF keep it tight on defence and run down the clock.. I guess they don't need to try and score too much. I'm happy with the ML and +10.5 bets

Back