best bet from the best baby 1 game

Status
Not open for further replies.
going to cards gm but ill be pulling for you brother.. looks like another awesome call with tex state,., you a animal!
bank have a great time at the ball game lets have a great day tomorrow. well today we still have some more money to be won

CAL+9 guys I think this is to many points like I have been saying coach rod for AZ is a bad coach. your giving me almost double digits a team that can win this game outright
NORTHERN ILL+14 who is ARKANSAS to be giving +14 points to a good NORTHERN ILL TEAM bol guys until Sunday to the bank here is the big bad moose and that means 1 thing more money:moose:

Crush it D!
I hear something...... Sounds like hoof steps.....
pro whats happening that;s funny hoof steps yeah I just looked at the NORTHERN ILL game its looks real bad:rofl:but as long as CAL can win its all good even if cal losess its a great day IOWA baby I have that parlay going that's is going to be unreal finish MF I forgot the cfl game under 51.5 to much football going on I forgot MF I hope this game gos over

sorry guys I lost a game NORTHERN ILL was 100 percent a bad bet. but like I was saying U of M and AZ have real bad coaches and both teams will lose U of M already lost AZ is next . cal is to good its getting late time to go to sleep I keep saying I will see you at the bank Monday my bank is running out of money and if we keep winning week after week my bookmakers will have a stroke lost on 1 game a 6 team parlay paying 5 digits MF :money:goodnight

well guys we are taking the bookmakers to the cleaners but its gets harder but DILAUDID8 the neurosurgeon is working on these lines the oddsmakers are good but they will never beat me year in year out . guys i'm looking at a few lines be real careful betting these games like I said the best time to win money is gone. but the oddsmakers always make mistakes on football lines
NEW MEXICO +5.5 are you kidding me who is FS to be the chalk:moose:the moose to the bank for more money

Carve up the man Doctor!

I like that UNM wager, could easily be a possession either way and would feel alot better getting the points than laying them. GL moose man.

Carve up the man Doctor!

I like that UNM wager, could easily be a possession either way and would feel alot better getting the points than laying them. GL moose man.

KJ I think your 100 percent right this game should go down right to the wire. I can't see FS doing to much damage against NM 5.5 is to much this line should be the other way around bol

D8 gl brother

crush and make mints
twin ty/bol to you this week and ty like you said health nothing more important then health. life is nuts you can win game after game have money girls power but if your not healthy nothing else matters nothing

twin ty/bol to you this week and ty like you said health nothing more important then health. life is nuts you can win game after game have money girls power but if your not healthy nothing else matters nothing

Amen brother, keep laying it down.

AZ STATE under 65 both teams have QB problems 1 is not playing the other is hurt I think you will see a lot of running bol:badass:

tony the bets
NEW MEXICO +5.5
ARKANSAS +10
AZ STATE under66
cfl OTTAWA+3

i'm getting a real bad headache all day so i'm going to go to bed . i'm going to find out the score later or tomorrow bol guys I think T@M is in big trouble :hang:

well guys we are taking the bookmakers to the cleaners but its gets harder but DILAUDID8 the neurosurgeon is working on these lines the oddsmakers are good but they will never beat me year in year out . guys i'm looking at a few lines be real careful betting these games like I said the best time to win money is gone. but the oddsmakers always make mistakes on football lines
NEW MEXICO +5.5 are you kidding me who is FS to be the chalk:moose:the moose to the bank for more money

:shake1:

tony thanks it was real bad I went 0-3 and if that's not bad Enough . these headaches are so bad its unreal yeah I suffer from Migraine's and clusters headaches . but anyway like I said 0-3 like I said sooner or later the bookmaker will get me but its not over yet sick or not i'm not losing I hope. I got up at midnight yesterday and looked at some more games I found a few 1 game looks real good what I mean about that is this game at the worst case will be a split. but you have alot better chance of winning both then losing both guys don't get me wrong can you lose both yes but would be real hard losing both games math says so what we are looking for is for AKRON to score at least 8 points it would be great if AKRON can score a lot more but 8 is the Magic number
AKRON+28
over 44.5
GEORGIA -17
COLO STATE+9.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back