best bet from the best baby 1 game

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys i'm real sorry I forgot about a Injury to SAS QB the starter is out for the year in comes a loser from PITT . guys anything can happen sas still can win this game but the right move is to cancel your bet sorry I should have new something was wrong when SAS was getting +4.5

guys i'm real sorry I forgot about a Injury to SAS QB the starter is out for the year in comes a loser from PITT . guys anything can happen sas still can win this game but the right move is to cancel your bet sorry I should have new something was wrong when SAS was getting +4.5
goodluck buddy...but Sunseri isn't starting, doege from TTech is starting for the roughriders

goodluck buddy...but Sunseri isn't starting, doege from TTech is starting for the roughriders
ty for the info yeah its hard taking SAS with NO QB this could be a real good under bet if SAS has any chance this team will have to play great D

yeah there putting in this guy kid against this CALGARY team i'm not saying SAS can't win but I just can't take the chance

I hate giving 3 TD but U state lost everybody on this team BYU should score at will but that's what I thought about yesterday game OREGON the bets
BYU-21

good morning most of the time I never like giving more then double digits to any team. well I did 2 times and I lost 2 times and that will be the last time

just like last week I started off 0-3 I made a real big come back and had a winning week I hope we can pull it off 1 more time:prayer

tony starting off 0-4 would have been real bad something I could not make a comeback from thank god ND i'm back in the game I can't see nerbraska winning the game MICH STATE D should have a field day

its a hard game NEVADA is a pretty good team i'm still looking at it

yeah tomorrow is my last day posting until I get back from pitt 2 or 3 weeks

NEVADA+3 well it had to happen this week 2-6 mich state really hurt but thats gambling :Mean10:see you guys in 2 weeks

Last edited by a moderator:
good morning I made a new thread TCU+10.5 are you kidding me the oddsmakers must have fallen out of a tree when making this line this team should win the game ML has a be unreal bol

good morning guys i'm having a cup of coffee and I have a few min to post we had a great week 4-0 can't ask for much more to bad TCU could not win the ML .I thought the wrong team was getting points. but right from the start of the season I thought K STATE would go a real long way I was thinking this team would play for the ship they should have beaten AUBURN if they would they would be in the top 5. but my line is not out yet but in this game I think the public will move this line big time Oklahoma QB is a Sophomore this guy is not that good of a QB 55 comp percent not the best . while K STATE QB is better then good this guy could be dead on if he is Oklahoma can't win this game K STATE QB will pick Oklahoma D like Neurosurgeon and don't forget K STATE the coach this man is a winner and the K STATE Blitz package I think will give Oklahoma big time trouble I hope I could be 100 percent wrong but i'm going to wait like I said I think the public will move this line a lot higher . see you guys this week bol

good morning guys I have to make this real fast like I said I never like posting early because most gamblers can't get there game in its to early for most bookmakers. but for the gamblers that could make there bet unreal bad line this line will drop like a rock and real fast. the bets
WV+9 these bookmakers are 100 percent making real bad lines playing at WV is not a easy place to win at WV could win this baby outright the ML has to be at least +300 WV will score against BAYLOR D with no problem bol guys I see a few other bets but i'm still looking at the games it looks like the oddsmakers again are falling out of trees when making these lines unreal

Yeah man - last time WV played Baylor in WV was 2012 with the final score being 70-63!!! I definitely think the WV defense is better this year and my main question to you is what do you think the line would have been if Baylor did not come from behind in the 4th on TCU to steal the victory?

My guess is it would have been something like Baylor -3.5 or something

Yeah man - last time WV played Baylor in WV was 2012 with the final score being 70-63!!! I definitely think the WV defense is better this year and my main question to you is what do you think the line would have been if Baylor did not come from behind in the 4th on TCU to steal the victory?

My guess is it would have been something like Baylor -3.5 or something
E yeah your not to far off BAYLOR coming back making them undefeated puts the line higher.the oddsmakers love making the higher line thinking the public loves betting teams that have not lost a game yet

tomorrow is the last day, or tomorrow? lol. bol.
egg when the wife is out or sleeping I can post we see each other 1 or 2 times a month not a lot of time together so when I come into town its all about spending time with her ty/bol this week

Thanks again ! :shake: You looking at anything tonight in pro's ? Hope your resting now and getting rid of those headaches

Thanks again ! :shake: You looking at anything tonight in pro's ? Hope your resting now and getting rid of those
headaches
tony I hope you had a great week yeah I have been having real bad headaches today i'm not going to lie to you I have not even looked at the game. but in no way in gods name would I take SL +3 this team has no QB but SF has real big problems in the front office with the coach. because no matter what JIM H the coach is 100 percent gone after this year so i'm wondering how bad this coach cares about this team . the players hate JIM I will be back Friday but I like K STATE/WV check out the ML because this week WV will beat BAYLOR playing at WV is 1 hard place to win at but bol time to go to sleep

OREGON STATE +2.5 wrong team getting points bol tomorrow wait for 3 public loves betting chalks

You are so right about Oregon St. Mint that shit. I feel same way about Houston. GL D8
Johnny yeah I think your right who is UTAH to be a road chalk this team beat U of M and a bad UCLA team not saying OREGON STATE is a winner but Ithink OREGON STATE will throw the ball on utah D OREGON STATE will make a early thanksgiving out of UTAH D

What you think of the Giants this week (nfl)? If I could only make one bet all weekend, it would be the Giants.
53 its a hard game because you never know what your getting from NYG this team looks real slow. I would not trust this team not saying NYG won't win but I think there is better games to pick from but hell what do I know bol I think BALT-7 is a good bet I said it before and I will say it again ATLANTA is a real soft team Ithink BALT will push them around like a paper doll

VT-1 in this game it comes down to 1 thing the coach and Bud Foster pitt has been losers for years . yeah VT has problems winning the last 6 games against PITT but this QB for PITT will be running for his life VT will get a few few turnovers bol

VT-1 in this game it comes down to 1 thing the coach and Bud Foster pitt has been losers for years . yeah VT has problems winning the last 6 games against PITT but this QB for PITT will be running for his life VT will get a few few turnovers bol

Agree on VT. On them, too. They really only can run, but VT should be able to contain the run and force that QB into bad decisions. VT wins an ugly game IMO

Agree on VT. On them, too. They really only can run, but VT should be able to contain the run and force that QB into bad decisions. VT wins an ugly game IMO
Gorgolon yeah I agree VT should win a real ugly game like you said whoever you have it will be a close game right to the end but that's where the coach comes into play and that belongs to VT not even close

i agree i love nyg this week, waiting for it to hit +7 but i think really good chance they win outright..
Bank my brother you might have a winner but NYG is so bad I just can't take that team+7 is alot of points like I said they look so slow of a team and PHIL D is real bad its a diff game but still if you can't score on PHIL. like last year NYG kept losing week after week I hope this does not happen again i'm always rooting for you bank my brother bol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back