best bet from the best baby 1 game

Status
Not open for further replies.
brsport I hate given point's on the road I have a rule that I broke 2 times today I took 2 team's that are big chalks on the road. my rule is never take a team thats given 7 point's or more on the road a road fav of at least 7 I broke my rule with UCLA/ MARSHALL . I never bet units 99.9 percent of my bets are the same amount no matter how much I like the game don't get me wrong I sometimes bet more on a game but I hate doing it I don't believe in betting units some gamblers do and they do good but if you lose a few big bets BOL trying to win the money back because you will be chasing and it will get worse bol

cool yeah UCLA is looking real bad like I said I broke my own rule betting road chalks . I almost never do that but UCLA look real good today playing a real bad team in vir I hope MARSHALL does not fuck me bol

Last edited by a moderator:
like I said guys I broke my own rule never bet road chalks of 7 points or more. no excuse but this will never happen again lets hope we can win the WISCONSIN game and lose only 1 unit today. i'm looking at 1 game tomorrow it look's real good goodnight

good morning guy's well yesterday 1-2 it could have been a lot worse winning on WISCONSIN . but I feel real bad for most wisconsin backers getting only +3.5 bad way to lose . but I have 1 game today I was going to make this a 5 start bet . but the more I look at the game its a hard play both teams lost a lot of players but i think UTAH STATE+4.5 will get the job done utah state +4.5 bol

guys I was 100 percent wrong yesterday the much better team was tenn . I like both game's today in the CFL
TORONTO+3
CALGARY-4

good morning guy's I almost never post early but I see 1 game that i'm worried about the line dropping like a rock. coach rod in AZ this guy is a loser he could not beat a real bad PITT team they win that game a few years back they play in the BCS ship game. then what happens U of M hires this loser he FUCKS up the whole program . I thought who is going to hire him AZ gave this guy a job unreal 1 bet UTSA+7 this team could win this game bol

good morning guys week's like this dont come around to often home underdogs that I like should be the chalks. ty oddsmakers for the points and this week game's in the CFL the bets
BC+4
NEVADA+4 but this is gambling anything can happen please bet at your own risk bol mint gov mint

good morning guy's I almost never post early but I see 1 game that i'm worried about the line dropping like a rock. coach rod in AZ this guy is a loser he could not beat a real bad PITT team they win that game a few years back they play in the BCS ship game. then what happens U of M hires this loser he FUCKS up the whole program . I thought who is going to hire him AZ gave this guy a job unreal 1 bet UTSA+7 this team could win this game bol

Might join you here.

:beer4:

good morning my brother's we are taking the bookmakers to the cleaners baby mint gov mint goodnight:money:

good morning guys like I said yesterday was a good day so far the year is real good. but guys losing streaks will happen it has to no matter how good you are but lets not think about that like I said weeks like this dont come around to often. I never bet units every now and then I bet a few pennys more on a play but thats not the way I like to gamble . for the gambler that likes money the best time to hit your bookmaker is the 1-3 weeks of football the oddsmakers still are trying to find the right lines. I like so many game's this week i'm going to bet a few pennys more on these games. this is a game where everybody will be all over BC yes ottawa is bad but if your going to give me almost double digits and the game is at ottawa yes there bad but these guys are pros its like in the NFL a pro team giving double digits on the road it's something you never do and its not like BC is 1 of the top team's bad line by the ty oddsmakers the bet
OTTAWA+9 if you wait this line might go higher bol

great call with utsa my brother.
bank my man whats happening my brother ty yeah i'm trying to find out my password or user name bol this week. i'm trying to go to your thread if I can't find my password I will ask for somebody at the sport site to help I seen your post's great work I love your plays you always have the best threads I just can't post there for right now make that book pay bol:money:

Last edited by a moderator:
guys it getting real late so far 1-1 a split with NEVADA to go lets get the win and have a good day 2-1 goodnight tomorrow I have a few winners :money:

good morning guys the year has been unreal we are taking the bookmakers to the cleaners yesterday 2-1 day. but guys in football there will be losing streaks there has to be no matter how good you are when you hit that losing streak there is nothing you can do but lets not think about losing streaks . my CFL game's have been hitting like crazy the bets 1 game
U of M +3.5 these game's are real close the 3 will help bol

this might be the last game i'm still looking at 1 more game the bet CFL
CALGARY under 49.5

guys the bookmaker is taking a beating we are taking him to the cleaners . I will leave him some money for a cup of coffee and a rotten Doughnut . guys I will see you at the bank Monday you better get there before they run out of money bol:money:

good morning guys well good start to the new week LT easy winner . no write up no time but all that matters is winners the bets
BOWLING GREEN+8 are you kidding me who is Indiana to be giving point's on the road to anybody ty oddsmakers for the lines
C MICH+6 bol guy's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back