best bet from the best baby 1 game

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys I just looked i'm real sorry I fucked up and good AKRON +28 is not playing Virginia kent state is playing Virginia the bet was AKRON+28 and over 44.5 MF

I can't believe I posted this MF yeah it was AKRON+28 and over 44.5 thats what I was saying the Magic number was 8 i'm real sorry

like I said guys i'm real sorry wrong team I posted the wrong team AKRON was never getting 28

well guys after starting 0-3 we are back and rolling:money:
IOWA STATE +21.5 I have 1 more game later

good morning so far we are taking the bookmaker to the MF cleaners big time:money:today so far 6-2 my bookmaker thought that he was going to take my money it will never happen week after week this MF will be 100 percent broke like I said I will leave him a few dollars for coffee and a rotten Doughnut :moose:i'm tried of going to the bank week after week so here is another moose to help carry all that money:moose:

goodnight guys another winner make 7-2 with 1 game to go its getting real late I will find out the score tomorrow this is my bookmaker:hang:I sure hope he does not hang himself

good morning well lost the last game but yesterday was unreal. final 7-3 . the AKRON game and the O/U was a mistake if somebody did. it was a split but the lines where way off because like I said it was a mistake I posted the wrong team but like I said it was another winning week this is my bookmaker:Godfather:

:hang:Hunt my man yeah if we can win this week I think my bookmaker will have hang himself

good morning guys like I said I don't like posting early because most gamblers can't get there game in until Thrusday or Friday. but I see 1 game if you can get NW+10 jump all over it I see big time problems for WIS

well guys I see a few NW+8 WIS this year so far has played real bad team's other then LSU . while NW really played 3 good team's. this year I could be wrong but I think so far my best bets I have not lost 1 I really have no clue how many I hit but its a lot. sooner or later i'm going to lose my best bets its gambling but until then the bets
NW I think I would wait I had a +10 but I wanted +10.5 my fault
OREGON-23 like I said AZ coach is bad this game you will see why I see a big time beating
NC+1.5 but I would wait the public should help the NC backers

RUTGERS -3 I was waiting for the 3 U of M is in trouble this coach is so bad its unreal like I said he is good at 1 thing:beer1:

Keep up the good work man. I'm new to the forum. I'm thinking of paralyzing a few 1H games on Saturday. Looking at FSU, ECU, and either Baylor or WV. Any thoughts on which 3 you like the best there?

tony no problem
Element1 ty yeah I like Ecu but have that game -38 its 40+ now I like your WV bet. Texas is a real bad team but I hate giving points on the Road its something I don't like to do. the same with WF with this Freshmen QB FS should have a easy game. i'm not 100 percent sure but I might make NC+2 my best bet of the week I think VT is in a real bad spot. I like NW I had a chance to make that wager the line dropped to 8 i'm going to wait on that game. but U of M is in real trouble RUTGERS-3 look real good

tony no problem
Element1 ty yeah I like Ecu but have that game -38 its 40+ now I like your WV bet. Texas is a real bad team but I hate giving points on the Road its something I don't like to do. the same with WF with this Freshmen QB FS should have a easy game. i'm not 100 percent sure but I might make NC+2 my best bet of the week I think VT is in a real bad spot. I like NW I had a chance to make that wager the line dropped to 8 i'm going to wait on that game. but U of M is in real trouble RUTGERS-3 look real good bol

I like OREGON I think this team will really do a number on AZ this young QB for AZ will have a lot of problems playing at OREGON . to much speed for AZ

Thanks man definitely loving Rutgers. I agree about the concerns on Baylor, I think I am going to hold them out. Also, the O/U for that game is very telling into what kind of game Vegas predicts this will be.

If anything I am leaning definitely 1H ECU (anything less than 28 hopefully), 1H FSU (also anything less than 28), and either WVU 1H (less than 14), or NIU (less than 14). I should note all of these teams are at home and will be looking to get out to early big leads against inferior opponents as well.

Thanks man definitely loving Rutgers. I agree about the concerns on Baylor, I think I am going to hold them out. Also, the O/U for that game is very telling into what kind of game Vegas predicts this will be.

If anything I am leaning definitely 1H ECU (anything less than 28 hopefully), 1H FSU (also anything less than 28), and either WVU 1H (less than 14), or NIU (less than 14). I should note all of these teams are at home and will be looking to get out to early big leads against inferior opponents as well.
don't get me wrong Baylor might be a good bet Texas is so bad . I bet KANSAS last week and KANSAS had there chance there where inside the 20 a few times but like Texas KANSAS has no QB my god is he bad

like I said i'm really looking at NC this team has no D but playing at NC with the offence NC has this team might score at will. and if that happens VT is in for a real long day

guys I have 2 best bets like I said I could be wrong but I think I have not lost 1 best bet this year
NC+2 best bet
SAS+4 CFL best bet

U fly and spread your wings and drop mints to every bank deposit bro
HUNT my brother I will try my time is coming sooner or later i'm going to go 1-5 or 0-6 and my bookmaker will be waiting for me :prayerbut I do a lot of these before every game it never hurts lets have a great weekend bol

good morning well I was wrong about az it looks like they have a good team I thought OREGON would really do a number on az . but if your going to lose the bet i'm glad az got the WIN but this is gambling where anything can happen
MICH STATE -6.5

good morning well I was wrong about az it looks like they have a good team I thought OREGON would really do a number on az . but if your going to lose the bet i'm glad az got the WIN but this is gambling where anything can happen
MICH STATE -6.5

I was surprised at how flat Oregon came out at home in front of a fired up crowd. I still think if that Oregon player does not drop the easy pass/possible TD on 4th down on their 1st drive the entire game might have been different.

When he dropped that pass and Arizona easily drove down the field it really showed you how poised this Solomon kid was last night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back