best bet from the best baby 1 game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getzlaf is out and Florida gets Jagr back tonight. Ducks have not looked great...I think its a coin flip. Love to hear more on why you like them

Getzlaf is out and Florida gets Jagr back tonight. Ducks have not looked great...I think its a coin flip. Love to hear more on why you like them
Laxer I will tell you why I think its a blowout Jagr is real old still good but his legs are gone . the reason I like the ducks I liked the ducks last time against NASHVILLE PL But the ducks have been playing real bad I think before the NASHVILLE game the ducks only hit 1 game out of 10 when a team like the ducks plays real bad for few weeks and Finally win a game they go on a hot streak it never fails the ducks are to good of a team to lose this game can they yes its a hockey game sure the ducks can lose but I dont think so not this game this game means a lot to the ducks lose this game and your in real big trouble even making the playoffs I unloaded up on the DUCKS-130 and the DUCKS PL+205 worst case a split I can't see this team losing not today not after doing a number on NASHVILLE I could be wrong but at least win the game just win baby I like the football game but I have way to much money on the DUCKS today if the ducks win my bookmaker is in real big trouble bol gl

and after yesterday big day I think we are on a heater winning last week winning Monday having great day yesterday with the football and a few hockey games ML/PL I think its time for a real big week:money:

I don't dislike the ducks at all, although I did bet the Panthers.... But come on saying Jagr's legs are gone is a complete joke! He has 10 points in 9 games with 6 of them being goals. Is averaging 3 shots a game, and is 40th in the league in overall points despite playing 4 less games. I wish you the best of luck, but Jagr has been just short of amazing. The Ducks have been in trouble for the playoffs long before this game as they sit dead last in the Western Conference. I agree the Ducks could/should win, but I am paying to see it. Sitting at 2-7 and -15 goal differential, I will pay to see wins all day until proven wrong.

Good luck as always :shake:

I don't dislike the ducks at all, although I did bet the Panthers.... But come on saying Jagr's legs are gone is a complete joke! He has 10 points in 9 games with 6 of them being goals. Is averaging 3 shots a game, and is 40th in the league in overall points despite playing 4 less games. I wish you the best of luck, but Jagr has been just short of amazing. The Ducks have been in trouble for the playoffs long before this game as they sit dead last in the Western Conference. I agree the Ducks could/should win, but I am paying to see it. Sitting at 2-7 and -15 goal differential, I will pay to see wins all day until proven wrong.

Good luck as always :shake:
young whats happening you might be right about the ducks the only reason I bet this team and your right this team is playing real bad but like I said the only reason I bet the ducks because you see this in sports all the time only when real good team plays and loses alot of games in a row and they Finally win 1 game against a real good team most of the time that team goes on a winning streak the ducks are to good to be losing like this its a gut feeling if the ducks would have lost against NASHVILLE I would not be betting this game but at least 1 of us will win bol today:cheers3:

Dam Ducks raised my blood pressure yet found a way to win with nearly no time left..ty for the play D..it nf cashed and this mf book is gunna b hiding out after this week, let's kick some mf doors down..:moose:

Dam Ducks raised my blood pressure yet found a way to win with nearly no time left..ty for the play D..it nf cashed and this mf book is gunna b hiding out after this week, let's kick some mf doors down..:moose:
AL this is 100 percent a heater wow unreal to tell you the truth I went to sleep thinking I lost 5 digits I was so MF mad I could not even talk I also took the ducks +220 pl lost but it all good I would have lost a lot of money if ducks lost but its all good winning the game is good Enough yeah I just found out we won I was drinking some tim Hortions coffee and I went to covers to look at a few lines and bang they said the ducks won the game I said WTF are you kidding me I went to the scoreborad and sure as shit ty god we are finally on a heater hit when shit like that happens in your fav not against you it might be a real big week we hit some nice hockey PL lines with NYR the night before lets see what today brings nice hit it was luck but we lost a lot of games in the end we finally got 1 back bol gl

I was thinking wtf myself haha. 5 seconds away from hitting under 5, and also panthers and bam 2-2 push on the over/under. Even the Panthers were up 1-0 in the shootout, I thought they would sneak by there, but congrats on the true back door.

young ty yeah its read hard losing like that wow FLO took 1-0 lead in the shootout I never new the final until this morning wow like I said bad beat I really thought the ducks would kill them but this team has a lot of problems about 2 days ago I had TB-1.5 they where winning 4-1 late I thought I won only to find out the final score was 4-3 the other team scored a goal with 1 sec left unreal bad beat

yesterday not good this year the home chalks are getting blowout a lot but i'm sticking with my guns betting the home dogs 1 more time if these dogs lose I will have to look into betting a few chalks this weekend when games start losing you have to adjust never had to all these years but bad teams are getting like I said blowout lets see what these team s have. guys a card like this is a wise guys dream doesnt mean your winning but believe me when wise guys see lines like this there all over it and fast 1 of these team s or 2 should win the game . but so far this year there just not winning bolgl
UTEP+7
SMU+13.5 wil go to +14
SJS+13

Last edited by a moderator:
guys i'm sorry about the cfl game I was wounding where WINN starter QB was at did he get hurt no the coach started Freshman QB it must have been a game time start unreal I would have never bet WINN MF coach but let sweep the college games goodnight

these bad beats are getting to me unreal SMU are kidding me nothing to be said unreal I might have 1 or 2 more bol
UTAH+2
CAL+3.5
SYR+13.5
CINNY+9 ML+305 best bet
PITT+9.5

IN+6.5 thats it guys I see this to be a real big day a lot of dogs will win the game I see few teams that have not lost will lose the game I love these bets bol
IN+230 ML
ARKANSAS+9.5
ARKANSAS +305 ML

bull sorry I was out all day just walked in unreal we could have hit all 3 ML games but no cfl games today but guys I love this bet so mush its unreal its a hockey game the DUCKS+135 big bet bol

guys anything can happen but footbal/hockey are my sports and i'm so sure of the DUCKS today guys its gambling yes the dducks can lose hell the goalie for SJS might stop 69 shots if thats happens there is nothing you can do but other then that the DUCKS+135 will not losse today

and I think AZ in hockey is going to get killed today i'm sure at least 1 will win and your making money

guys this might be a real big day last week was a winner guys here we go you dont think I was going to let you down:moose:my brothers no what this means mint gov mint to the bank

Cheers on the ducks play![/QUOTE
sport ty we had a great week so far we had NYR 2 times this week PL ARK ML back to back winning week s we need 1 more winning week and i'm back i can feel it we wont have another losing week all year

well guys we had 2 winning weeks in a row lets make it 3 the bets
C MICH +4 TOL QB is nothing special

Defaz I love you my brother where do you find these girls my brother is that your girl WTF:cheers3:

guys that's two winning weeks in a row nothing crazy but still winning I have alot of work to do but still a lot of football left
C MICH +3 bol

As an fyi one of our moderators gave a temporary ban to dilaud for his personal attacks against other members in a different thread. His temporary removal expires mid next week.

I hope he doesn't comeback ,he gives this site so much traffic and you moderators ,ban a class act like him for a week.go back to covers d8 they don't deserve you here

If you read D8's post he said he won the last two weeks, not the entire year; also he posted a lot more plays for CFL/hockey/NFL that were winners

Not trying to create any argument but went back and checked the record for CFB this year since there was so much of an argument earlier about it. I made it so simple a child could follow it.

[TABLE="width: 1098"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD]week
[/TD]
[TD]win/loss
[/TD]
[TD]units
[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: right"]1
[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]7
[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]10.4
[/TD]
[TD]WK
[/TD]
[TD]Fl Atl
[/TD]
[TD]Char +270
[/TD]
[TD]W Mich
[/TD]
[TD]Haw +270
[/TD]
[TD]BYU
[/TD]
[TD]ND
[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-6
[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-6.7
[/TD]
[TD]Mich
[/TD]
[TD]VT
[/TD]
[TD]Wisc
[/TD]
[TD]ULM
[/TD]
[TD]Kent St
[/TD]
[TD]Wisc ML
[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: right"]2
[/TD]
[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]9.8
[/TD]
[TD]BG
[/TD]
[TD]BG +240
[/TD]
[TD]Ky
[/TD]
[TD]Ky +240
[/TD]
[TD]Tem
[/TD]
[TD]BYU
[/TD]
[TD]Ohio
[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-6.5
[/TD]
[TD]Wake
[/TD]
[TD]Fl Atl
[/TD]
[TD]Cin
[/TD]
[TD]Tenn
[/TD]
[TD]Mass
[/TD]
[TD]Umass +400
[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: right"]3
[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]4
[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]5.9
[/TD]
[TD]ND
[/TD]
[TD]Stanf
[/TD]
[TD]BYU
[/TD]
[TD]Stan +290
[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-6.5
[/TD]
[TD]Auburn
[/TD]
[TD]BC
[/TD]
[TD]E Mi
[/TD]
[TD]S Fl
[/TD]
[TD]S Fl ML
[/TD]
[TD]BYU
[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]6.2
[/TD]
[TD]Utah
[/TD]
[TD]Vandy
[/TD]
[TD]Ball St
[/TD]
[TD]Utah +320
[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-11
[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-12
[/TD]
[TD]Ark
[/TD]
[TD]Ark ML
[/TD]
[TD]Az
[/TD]
[TD]Va
[/TD]
[TD]Rice
[/TD]
[TD]ECU
[/TD]
[TD]VA U49
[/TD]
[TD]Va U24
[/TD]
[TD]Va1
[/TD]
[TD]OSU -33
[/TD]
[TD]OSU -20
[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: right"]5
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[TD]TCU
[/TD]
[TD]ND U52
[/TD]
[TD]Pitt 4
[/TD]
[TD]S Fl
[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-12
[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-12.7
[/TD]
[TD]Minn 5
[/TD]
[TD]SMU
[/TD]
[TD]Miss St
[/TD]
[TD]Miss St ML
[/TD]
[TD]S Fl ML
[/TD]
[TD]Uconn 2nd
[/TD]
[TD]Mich St -21
[/TD]
[TD]AF
[/TD]
[TD]AF ML
[/TD]
[TD]Fresno
[/TD]
[TD]Fresno ML
[/TD]
[TD]BC +180
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: right"]6
[/TD]
[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]6.3
[/TD]
[TD]Wash U56
[/TD]
[TD]SMU 1st
[/TD]
[TD]Ohio St 6.5
[/TD]
[TD]Ohio St +230
[/TD]
[TD]Rice
[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-10
[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-10.7
[/TD]
[TD]s Miss 5
[/TD]
[TD]S Miss ML
[/TD]
[TD]OSU -31
[/TD]
[TD]Army 14
[/TD]
[TD]EMIch
[/TD]
[TD]Emich ML
[/TD]
[TD]Mizz
[/TD]
[TD]TCU
[/TD]
[TD]FS
[/TD]
[TD]FS ML
[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]3
[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]4.5
[/TD]
[TD]Mich St
[/TD]
[TD]Mich St +250
[/TD]
[TD]Fl Intl
[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-8
[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-8.6
[/TD]
[TD]S Alabama
[/TD]
[TD]KY
[/TD]
[TD]Cin
[/TD]
[TD]FA
[/TD]
[TD]FA ML
[/TD]
[TD]Va Tech
[/TD]
[TD]az St
[/TD]
[TD]Az St ML
[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: right"]8
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[TD]Colorado
[/TD]
[TD]Ark -6.5
[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-8
[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-8.5
[/TD]
[TD]ULL 8
[/TD]
[TD]Tulsa
[/TD]
[TD]WF
[/TD]
[TD]Tulsa ML
[/TD]
[TD]Utah St U44
[/TD]
[TD]Miami 7.5
[/TD]
[TD]Miami ML
[/TD]
[TD]wake ML
[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: right"]9
[/TD]
[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]7.9
[/TD]
[TD]Conn
[/TD]
[TD]Conn +190
[/TD]
[TD]wake 12
[/TD]
[TD]Temple U51
[/TD]
[TD]Wazzu 10
[/TD]
[TD]Va 5
[/TD]
[TD]Iowa St 3.5
[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-7
[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-7.5
[/TD]
[TD]Rice
[/TD]
[TD]Rice ML
[/TD]
[TD]Wake ML
[/TD]
[TD]NC St 10.5
[/TD]
[TD]Tx Tech 2.5
[/TD]
[TD]Ill 5
[/TD]
[TD]Vandy 10
[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: right"]10
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[TD]N Ill 7.5
[/TD]
[TD]UTEP
[/TD]
[TD]San Jose St
[/TD]
[TD]Utah
[/TD]
[TD]Cinn 9
[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-9
[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-9.7
[/TD]
[TD]K St 1st hlf
[/TD]
[TD]Mizz U21
[/TD]
[TD]SMU 13
[/TD]
[TD]Cal 3
[/TD]
[TD]Syr 13
[/TD]
[TD]Cinn ML
[/TD]
[TD]Pitt 9
[/TD]
[TD]Ind 6
[/TD]
[TD]Ind ML
[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: right"]11
[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-2
[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-2.2
[/TD]
[TD]Cent Mi 3
[/TD]
[TD]Cent Mi +4
[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]wins
[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]48
[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]loss
[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-85
[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]net
[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-37
[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-29.6
[/TD]
[TD] units
[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Thanks for putting in the work on this, takes a lot of work to go back in NCAA and NFL. Pretty eye opening though, makes you wonder. Thanks again for documenting, I know it takes time. Welcome to the site.

If you read D8's post he said he won the last two weeks, not the entire year; also he posted a lot more plays for CFL/hockey/NFL that were winners

Yes, he did claim that he's won the entire year. He's claimed it all year long actually. The NFL plays are also down on the year, CFL he certainly does very well, and the NHL just started so either way that's not going to mean much at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back