best bet from the best baby 1 game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank God i found my main man lol :tiphat: Thanks gain
tony there he is my man whats happening yeah I love posting here at CTG . this sports site has some of the best cappers you can find . let's win some money bol this weekend mint gov mint to the bank baby:tiphat:tony see you at the bank Monday before they run out of money

You going

with Iowa ? Any thing else ? :cheers3:
I like U conn +2.5 today the line went +1.5 but tomorrow I love IOWA just 100 percent love IOWA i'm going to bet this game +7 and the ML I thinking about the 1 half . but i'm looking at NORTHERN ILL+14/CAL+8/TEXAS STATE+14 these are no bets yet

Sup my *** gg aaaaaa D8-

Got me some UCONN + 3, lil ML and had me the FH U 21.5

SUP NE GROOOO

my god is this team bad how in gods name did U conn score any points this year see you guys tomorrow goodnight

good morning guy's yesterday was the worst coaching that I have ever seen in my life. it has nothing to do with losing the game 100 percent nothing. but what I want to say in capping game's you have to find out who the coach is you have to find out what the coach eats for breakfast . that's how important it is the coach makes all the diff in the world u conn looked like this team didn't even care if they won the game or not this team is better off letting the water boy QB this team he did not even give this team a chance to win this game. I just wanted to say something about this game why a coach is so important to a team bad coach your team is not winning. team s with real bad coaches AZ/ U of M/ there is more but these 2 my god:hang::hang::hang::hang::hang::hang::hang:

good morning brother!! hoping you got a couple good 1s cause i dont see much, uva maybe, guess i could be a homer and play mizzou, they have looked pretty good and i been cashing tickets with them.. i dunno think ill stick with you and wait for 2marro for mine cause i really like the nfl card.......

good morning brother!! hoping you got a couple good 1s cause i dont see much, uva maybe, guess i could be a homer and play mizzou, they have looked pretty good and i been cashing tickets with them.. i dunno think ill stick with you and wait for 2marro for mine cause i really like the nfl card.......
good morning bank my brother you have great eye your 100 percent right real hard card today I have been looking looking and its very hard . I love IOWA today all week long my fav bets where K STATE and IOWA. I think IOWA wins this game I really think pitt is not that good of a team i'm Glad IOWA lost last week playing IOWA STATE gamblers thinking that since IOWA STATE beat IOWA pitt should win easy like my man on ESPN said not so fast i'm going to bet IOWA ML and iowa 1 half IOWA everything I could be 100 percent wrong about IOWA if I am I take a bath and I almost never beat more on any game all my games are the same amount until today IOWA wins this game pitt QB will be running for his life bol bank mint gov mint to the bank baby

good morning bank my brother you have great eye your 100 percent right real hard card today I have been looking looking and its very hard . I love IOWA today all week long my fav bets where K STATE and IOWA. I think IOWA wins this game I really think pitt is not that good of a team i'm Glad IOWA lost last week playing IOWA STATE gamblers thinking that since IOWA STATE beat IOWA pitt should win easy like my man on ESPN said not so fast i'm going to bet IOWA ML and iowa 1 half IOWA everything I could be 100 percent wrong about IOWA if I am I take a bath and I almost never beat more on any game all my games are the same amount until today IOWA wins this game pitt QB will be running for his life bol bank mint gov mint to the bank baby

that more than enough for me my friend, you like iowa that much iowa it is..thanx as always,, to the mf'in bank for our gov mints baby!

you are my mf'in hero brother! gov fukkin mints baby!! :line::moneybill:

think im gonna play a little of these iowa monies on fsu,, i love shamis's on field game but are books really saying he is worth 10 points? that more than they give peyton manning! that cant be right.. gotta think the fsu defense would like to come out and show everyone that they are more than just their Heisman winning qb.. i know you hate the chalks but wanna make sure you dont like clemson cause i trust you far more than myself with the college gm :bow:

blood ty I thought IOWA was in trouble they sure did not look good 1 and 2 Q but that's why they play 4 Q bol with your bets

i even held my nose and took them +135 2nd half,, they did look terrible but figured had to get better if you thought they could whip pit!!

you are my mf'in hero brother! gov fukkin mints baby!! :line::moneybill:

think im gonna play a little of these iowa monies on fsu,, i love shamis's on field game but are books really saying he is worth 10 points? that more than they give peyton manning! that cant be right.. gotta think the fsu defense would like to come out and show everyone that they are more than just their Heisman winning qb.. i know you hate the chalks but wanna make sure you dont like clemson cause i trust you far more than myself with the college gm :bow:
bank my brother ty yeah when the score was 17-7 IOWA really did not look good . but then all hell broke lose I agree with you on FS there is no way I could take clemson not saying clemson can't win but like you said I think FS will try to blowout clemson make that money my brother:moose:bank we need the moose to carry all are money bol

guys I really liked TEXAS STATE +13 but the line is at +10.5 i'm going to bet a few pennys on the game. its late so i'm not going to count this game because not to many people will get this game in like I said its a real small bet just because I think ILL is a bad team

guys I really liked TEXAS STATE +13 but the line is at +10.5 i'm going to bet a few pennys on the game. its late so i'm not going to count this game because not to many people will get this game in like I said its a real small bet just because I think ILL is a bad team

agree they bad for sure,, didnt play it but hope you cash brother.. really like the nfl card 2marro, almost scary how many gms i like and how much i like them..

great hit my brother ! you looking at anything later? :tiphat:
tony my brother yeah I was looking at TEXAS STATE but at +13 this line shot down to +10.5 . but its a real small bet the games i'm looking at
NORTHERN ILL+14
CAL +8
and the game in the cfl

agree they bad for sure,, didnt play it but hope you cash brother.. really like the nfl card 2marro, almost scary how many gms i like and how much i like them..
bank who you like tomorrow or I will just go to the other site and check out your bets

bank who you like tomorrow or I will just go to the other site and check out your bets

so far i have played nyg +115, skins +6.5 (think gonna play ml as well), under 45 in buffalo, panthers 1st half, have indy left in a teaser i started with atl,, might have another 1 or 2, will def add couple later on tonight, stop on by. guess you havnt figured out your password yet huh? think did a pretty good job writing them up this week..

so far i have played nyg +115, skins +6.5 (think gonna play ml as well), under 45 in buffalo, panthers 1st half, have indy left in a teaser i started with atl,, might have another 1 or 2, will def add couple later on tonight, stop on by. guess you havnt figured out your password yet huh? think did a pretty good job writing them up this week..
bank my brother you always do a great job I really like going to your thread and reading who you like you do unreal great work. yeah I asked for help at the other sport site but they keep asking for my Email account and I can't get in they must have changed me E mail account . everything is all F***k UP over there i'm still trying to find my password but I still can go to you thread and see who you like

guys this does nobody any good I understand but I have a 6 team 5 digit parlay going I still need TEXAS STATE/ CAL/ baseball boston 3 more to go and 3 are won with IOWA ML/ DETROIT in baseball and under 7 its a long shot

guys this does nobody any good I understand but I have a 6 team 5 digit parlay going I still need TEXAS STATE/ CAL/ baseball boston 3 more to go and 3 are won with IOWA ML/ DETROIT in baseball and under 7 its a long shot

going to cards gm but ill be pulling for you brother.. looks like another awesome call with tex state,., you a animal!

bank ty yeah they look real good i'm going to check the games after todays college games bol with these bets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back