Bengals vs. Titans Discussion Thread

Not much. I'm a very small player and play mostly for entertainment and give me something to root for. just $15 .
I'm not a good sports bettor and had gotten myself in tons of trouble a long time ago with maxxed out CC and stuff. But i paid it all off and now just play for fun knowing I probably at most will break even or lose a little.
You just described me & likely half the dudes on this site.

That’s awesome. I’m still trying to find a thread where 2dabank doesn’t have like 35,000 posts. I’m currently looking back at threads from 1934 and still haven’t found one. Dude is very diverse in his knowledge and posts. Love it!

I was the 2020 poster of the year at another place after all!! (no it doesn’t come with any prize, and very little prestige, lol). I kinda got sick of that place so now you guys get my full attention, I know I’m a bit much! Don’t worry at some point my manic state will turn into depression unfortunately and I’ll calm down, lol.

Healthiest this team has been all year

My only real concern is they havnt had a chance to get a game or 2 under their belts (at least they had the passing game in tact last game with brown and Julio both looking healthy, wouldn’t think Henry needs any timing), I would think they get little better every game if they can advance.

My only real concern is they havnt had a chance to get a game or 2 under their belts (at least they had the passing game in tact last game with brown and Julio both looking healthy, wouldn’t think Henry needs any timing), I would think they get little better every game if they can advance.
you are forgetting the post regarding Vrabel's record after days off again? :sarcasm:

this not gonna be a heavy prop game for me, 1st off dk hasnt even put out any titans rb rush numbers (wussies), secondly i like titans so much i dunno i need to be real involved with props in this one.. i do think Boyd ov 45.5 rec a pretty good play, i suspect not only titans will get pressure where burrow has to get rid of it quickly but i think vrabel will do a great job with those 7 guys in secondary taking away some outside stuff to chase and higgens, tits have struggled with slot guys all year, i dunno if maybe cincy will move chase around to slot or not? i would think it mostly be Boyd's role tho and think he will have to be a big factor for bungals. i like mixon under rush yards but think i will be on his receiving over 21.5, again with the idea burrow gonna have to throw some quick passes to his outlet guys to avoid the inside pressure..

you are forgetting the post regarding Vrabel's record after days off again? :sarcasm:

i let it be known early i freaking loved titans, im just trying to be fair with the reasons i think they could possibly be beat. i get myself into trouble when i love a team so much and dont at least try and play a little devils advocate :)

so far that bout the jist of it for props for me, i dont wanna get caught up trying to figure out titans wrs when i rather just have the money invested in them winning.. tannenhill ov 13.5 rushing certainly makes sense to me, i always think qbs who can run are more likely to do so in the playoffs so we get value as their avg are typically low during a season.. he certainly capable of smashing this number and you would think all the attention that gonna be paid to king henry he could easily pull it out a time or 3 and get a big gain!

i let it be known early i freaking loved titans, im just trying to be fair with the reasons i think they could possibly be beat. i get myself into trouble when i love a team so much and dont at least try and play a little devils advocate :)
It is the only game I am 100% certain about....so I know what that means

It is the only game I am 100% certain about....so I know what that means

the real bad news is i been 100% certain of this game since i saw the 1st playoff bracket and was preying for this matchup!! lol.. i really think this a pretty dominating performance, my main concern would be settling for fgs (like niners did) then burrow magic late, i really dont think it likely but ive grown to like burrow so much im not calling it impossible. titans secondary has def been smoked a time or 2.

Almost three months after fracturing his foot, Derrick Henry is finally back. With Saturday's divisional round playoff game against the Bengals looming, the Titans' star running back will be activated from injured reserve, according to ESPN's Turron Davenport. And not only that, but the Pro Bowler is expected to start and could get a full workload against Cincinnati.

Designated to return from IR on Jan. 5, Henry had less than a week to be activated to the team's 53-man roster, or else he would've been ineligible to return this season. The former Offensive Player of the Year practiced all week in the lead-up to the Bengals game, and while coach Mike Vrabel preached patience regarding the running back's return to full contact, Henry himself told reporters in recent days that he's ready to go.

"I felt great," Henry said of his return to practice, per ESPN. "I just wanted to get some pads on."

When the last time tennesse and cincy played? Was Andy Dalton the qb? Lol, I can’t even think of who it was for titans in all those!!

Titans are 28-10 to the over the last 38x Henry and tannenhill both played. I found that pretty interesting. Gotta make ya lean over, Cincy not exactly the team who gonna play a low scoring game with them!!
4FB30C4C-2916-475F-834C-99A296A0E716.jpeg

was burrow still healthy? when i clicked on it didnt show me the rest the box score. cant imagine they scored that many with whomever it was who replaced him! lol

kinda what i expect from broadway joe this week with the lower yards per completion as im not sure he have time for all the down field shots and expect titans to really focus their coverage to those guys on outside. of course he didnt yet have chase who a bad mofo,, i really hope cincy lines him up mostly outside and doesnt figure out to move him into the slot some.. anyone got numbers on how often he has done that?

i know this aint like long distance travel or anything but it is kinda interesting cincy has been out the state of ohio once since thanksgiving! 6 home games, that one trip to denver, then they played @ Cleveland in meaningless game where starters sat to end the year.. maybe it be a bit a shock to system actually having to travel and hearing crowd noise?

Tenny d vastly improved rn vs that game from last year. Adding Cunningham only helps even more

I’m not worried bout that game at all, no chance tits took them all that seriously or did much preparation. It was just some meaningless reg season game against a team with a crappy record, kinda like jets or Texans this year.,if them losing to a few bad teams a season bothered me I wouldn’t be playing them, I care how they play big games with time to prepare, who knows the circumstances surrounding that game, prob took them lightly and got caught like they seem to do several times a season. Imo it means nothing. Even if I wanted to make something of it I didn’t like ya’ll pass rush until this year,

Last edited:
I’m not worried bout that game at all, no chance tits took them all that seriously or did much preparation. It was just some meaningless reg season game against a team with a crappy record, kinda like jets or Texans this year.,if them losing to a few bad teams a season bothered me I wouldn’t be playing them, I care how they play big games with time to prepare, who knows the circumstances surrounding that game, prob took them lightly and got caught like they seem to do several times a season. Imo it means nothing. Even if I wanted to make something of it I didn’t like ya’ll pass rush until this year,
I know better than to be overconfident. I do like our chances, BUT Cincy is more than capable. Titans have beaten kc, Buffalo, niners, and rams from this playoff field. Hopefully they start fast and keep the foot on the gas

I know better than to be overconfident. I do like our chances, BUT Cincy is more than capable. Titans have beaten kc, Buffalo, niners, and rams from this playoff field. Hopefully they start fast and keep the foot on the gas

I didn’t say I wasn’t worried, I said I wasn’t worried bout that game, lol. I like burrow, he scares me., he gets back here next year I will for sure be taking them over your squad. Ya’ll better get it done now cause the afc getting tougher!!

Given Buffalo & KC can't both lose tomorrow, I hope like hell Ten wins today as I feel Cinci would have no shot of beating either team next weekend.

Derrick Henry under 82.5 rushing yards

I feel like it such a gamble either way, it super low if he can handle 20 carries but who knows. After watching what Akers did with the injury he had makes me think Henry can do same, guy is a physical freak!!

Julio is gonna have a gm in the playoffs
Well he needs too

I didn’t play a lot of props in this one, so invested in titans don’t want to worry bout who gets it done! I’ll take it anyway I can get it!! Lol. I do like mixon under 60.5 rush, tannehill ov 14.5 rush, Boyd and mixon over receiving as I think titans make a effort to take chase and the deep game away and force ball out quick, plus they struggle defending the slot.

Of all the terrible Tannehill decisions today, keeping it on 3rd and 1 instead of handing it to Henry for an easy first down has got to be the worst.

Back