AB gonna be suspended/released/accused of rape/signed by Pats/released and kicked out of Gisele's casita now working at 7-eleven

You mean Belichik would basically like to spy on an opponent? What a malicious insinuation! Nobody is more honest or fair than the Patriots organization

Lmao. Never crossed my mind.. if wasn’t for the size of deal I’d say he did it specifically for that and cuts him Monday, lol.

Dont think so

This makes it more likely
I don't know exactly how the NFL cap works, but the Pats were 11M under the cap before Brown. I would assume the 9M guaranteed in the deal will go against the cap. I guess they could make some other cap magic happen, but Gronk is not going to unretire for some minimum contract.

I don't know exactly how the NFL cap works, but the Pats were 11M under the cap before Brown. I would assume the 9M guaranteed in the deal will go against the cap. I guess they could make some other cap magic happen, but Gronk is not going to unretire for some minimum contract.

They just pay him in a few years off the books. Of course why they need him w AB and Gordon and welker, along w power run game.,

Orchestrated the moment AB took snaps with Derek 'I fucking suck and wear make-up' Carr.

Gotta give the man props for finessing his way from no chance at a ring to pretty damn good chance at a ring.

Dude literally burnt his feet off to make this move. Props. AB the gawd.

Evil Empire wins again.

Orchestrated the moment AB took snaps with Derek 'I fucking suck and wear make-up' Carr.

Gotta give the man props for finessing his way from no chance at a ring to pretty damn good chance at a ring.

Dude literally burnt his feet off to make this move. Props. AB the gawd.

Evil Empire wins again.

The only way this is true would pretty much mean the Raiders were in on it. This was all set in motion after they fined him the first time (for essentially pennies). Had they decided not to fine him, he plays in Week 1, the contract isn’t voided, and he doesn’t go anywhere. Conspiracy theories are great until they’re not.

There are teams around the NFL that believe Brown wanted to be a Patriot all along, and Brown might have just been doing anything possible to propel himself out of Oakland. This theory was presented to The Athletic on Saturday before the Raiders’ release of Brown and not with cynicism or even anger as much as it was just an acceptance of what was to come.
It would add up. There were reports in March that the Patriots inquired about Brown’s availability prior to the Steelers’ trade with the Raiders. It would be understandable if the Steelers didn’t want to trade one of the league’s most talented players up north to the Super Bowl champs, who are also 11-3 against the Steelers with Tom Brady starting.

Last edited:
There are teams around the NFL that believe Brown wanted to be a Patriot all along, and Brown might have just been doing anything possible to propel himself out of Oakland. This theory was presented to The Athletic on Saturday before the Raiders’ release of Brown and not with cynicism or even anger as much as it was just an acceptance of what was to come.
It would add up. There were reports in March that the Patriots inquired about Brown’s availability prior to the Steelers’ trade with the Raiders. It would be understandable if the Steelers didn’t want to trade one of the league’s most talented players up north to the Super Bowl champs, who are also 11-3 against the Steelers with Tom Brady starting.

It’s out there but it feels far fetched with everything that needed to happen

Like I said there are two possibilities. One he was trying to force his way out or two he is completely mental. Both are believable at this point. Feels pretty orchestrated to me.

Certainly doesn't make things any easier, but I will take my chances with Patrick Lavon Mahomes II and feel confident we will still be right there at the end. But most likely in Gillette.

this was all planned....

the video description, "In this crazy world I have to surround myself with winners. People who protect me. People that in just as much work as me. People who respect me as a human. Time to show out!"

Last edited:
So what are the odds he is not crazy in NE? Will he take his meds all of a sudden? Will someone watch over him 24/7? Was this whole thing planned? If so why did he ever got to the Raiders?
Worked for Moss for a while since they fed him the ball and kept him happy. As soon as he acted up they shipped his ass out of there and he's regretted it ever since.

Worked for Moss for a while since they fed him the ball and kept him happy. As soon as he acted up they shipped his ass out of there and he's regretted it ever since.

He asked for a trade after not having a new contract offered to him.

I can believe this because Belicheck is so amazingly smart. He could have put this in motion, but AB is a pawn.

Allegedly pats offered Steelers a 1st round pick and they turned it down for obvious reasons. As asinine it sounds wouldn’t surprise me at all if they cooked this up w AB. Guess Steelers shoulda took the damn pick cause now he there and they paid nothing.

Only potential issue I really see is I still expect pats to be at least balanced if not run heavy a lot of weeks. Just can’t imagine he puts up the same numbers he accustomed to in that offense, some weeks he will others not most likely. Can he deal w that and not take to social media every time he doesn’t get as many targets as he would like? I dunno if he can help himself in that regard and there no way pats gonna put up w him throwing tantrums on the net.

I sure hope it goes to hell, that not even cause I care about whether pats are good, just hate to see it work out for this POS.

Let's not forgot, he recorded Tomlin in locker room talking trash at pats prior to playoffs that went viral for good bulletin board shit.

U know he will be cavity searched everytime he enters complex.

Can u imagine if a unauthorized locker room video of hoodie got out....Haha wow

Let's not forgot, he recorded Tomlin in locker room talking trash at pats prior to playoffs that went viral for good bulletin board shit.

I am looking forward to when this happens.

I figured they gonna run one them wands over him before he allowed into building. Lol

The only way this is true would pretty much mean the Raiders were in on it. This was all set in motion after they fined him the first time (for essentially pennies). Had they decided not to fine him, he plays in Week 1, the contract isn’t voided, and he doesn’t go anywhere. Conspiracy theories are great until they’re not.

Looks like it was orchestrated by AB. I wonder what the NFL thinks of this.

Antonio Brown used social media consultants to accelerate release from Raiders, report says

Looks like it was orchestrated by AB. I wonder what the NFL thinks of this.

Antonio Brown used social media consultants to accelerate release from Raiders, report says

What can they really do to AB though? Many players have “orchestrated” their way out of a situation they wanted out of...unless the Raiders were complicit, I don’t see how this was some master plan the Patriots put together with AB. These are also “reports” from “sources,” so assuming it’s true to begin with could be a reach.

It seems like the NFL should do something. How is his behavior not bad for the NFL? And how the hell is there NO talk about his clearly racist comment? Can you imagine the outrage if a white player called their GM a n?

It seems like the NFL should do something. How is his behavior not bad for the NFL? And how the hell is there NO talk about his clearly racist comment? Can you imagine the outrage if a white player called their GM a n?

Oh he would be out of league, forced to go to all kinds of sensitivity training and rage classes. Prob have to publicly kiss Jessie Jackson’s bare ass!! Lol

I gotta say ...

NFL owners are the biggest pussies ever. They get outmaneuvered by the players and the players union on a very large scale. Just scared to ever do the right thing.

What racist comment did he make? I didnt see that in anywhere?

Even more wild if he did

to me it doesn't matter whether the insult was racist or just an insult .. you cannot insult your bosses like that. AB likes to talk about how he is a person and a human ... well, act like a good person or a good human (not that he is outrageously awful as a person, I don't know about how he lives regarding important things).

And he is also an employee just like most of us are .... and as an employee, you treat your boss with respect or you expect to be fired.

to me it doesn't matter whether the insult was racist or just an insult .. you cannot insult your bosses like that. AB likes to talk about how he is a person and a human ... well, act like a good person or a good human (not that he is outrageously awful as a person, I don't know about how he lives regarding important things).

And he is also an employee just like most of us are .... and as an employee, you treat your boss with respect or you expect to be fired.

His goal the whole time was to be fired

As a Chiefs fan I’m obv with popcorn in hand. But I’m most surprised that the pats had NO idea about this. Otherwise how do u trade Demaryius today? I feel like this blindsided the most prepared organization in sports. I could be wrong. I was playing basketball in an old man league and came out to this shit.

This is one of the most bizarre sequences of events in my lifetime. I’m 39 but still.

Back