AB gonna be suspended/released/accused of rape/signed by Pats/released and kicked out of Gisele's casita now working at 7-eleven

Daaamn, New England is one of the last chance spots. Next stop may be XFL. He's at least familiar with Landry Jones.

That’s one hell of a check for 1 TD
And a Super Bowl Ring.

I think there is a way NE can get out of not paying his signing bonus. And just receive a game check

If he didn’t send those texts this week rumor is NFL wasn’t doing anything to him. Billy had him all under wraps but he just couldn’t help himself. Doubt he plays this year without assurances from NFL he won’t be put on list or suspended. Seattle makes the most sense though.

If he didn’t send those texts this week rumor is NFL wasn’t doing anything to him. Billy had him all under wraps but he just couldn’t help himself. Doubt he plays this year without assurances from NFL he won’t be put on list or suspended. Seattle makes the most sense though.
Yeah, there was really nothing to get him on.

Moron.

He was like 3 days away, even after threatening mike mayock, of what 30m guaranteed?

Now hes done, at least for this year

Now rosenhaus is smart, reason hes the best, so if they are smart, they lay low a few months, then they feed a friendly reporter, schefty or that rat rappaport (morts words not mine) that hes been going to therapy, hes been diagnosed with bipolar I bet, and is on a program to better himself, football isnt what's even on his mind right now, just his health, family, and apologizing to those he hurt. Timeline for this is november to december. I think they want this out while the season is still going on

From jan-feb, he meets with roger, gets off exempt list, guessing no suspension, since there seems to be no criminal case yet. If it goes criminal obviously the game changes

This could be before meeting with Goodell or post. He does a sit down with a female reporter, Kareem hunts didnt go well with lisa Salter. So I'm guessing he goes with josina anderson, she wont push him hard, she wont piss off a rosenhaus client or drew himself. AB takes the blame for everything, blames his mental state, wants to show the world hes a changed man. In fact, lock this in for the espn pregrame show on a playoff game weekend.

After that he signs with someone for a 1 or 2 year cheap incentive laden deal

KC sticks out considering their history with players accused or guilty of domestic violence charges, doesnt seem to be a thing they have an issue with, and they would give him a chance to up his value putting up numbers on a new deal

After that, its anyones guess. Seattle makes a ton of sense, in the offseason a ton more teams will be looking at a cheap receiver so I think it really opens up his market

Now if he fucks up again, if drew cant keep him in line. Swag kelly is throwing him passes week 1 of the XFL

giphy.gif

Drew is the epitome of a boring interview. Everything he says is so fake and scripted, it‘s like talking to a brick wall, or a book of how to say nothing

I doubt anyone is pushing juice to hurry up. Who wants to be that guy that triggers the man?
He’s 72 though

It would be funny if someone made the “you hit an OJ Simpson shot” to him and he asks “what does that mean?”

One big slice but you’ll get away with it

Bit awkward? This guy is just odd.

Don't underestimate the bizarre behaviour of AB and possible CTE or Post concussion damage--

I mean the guy is wanted in the league, he can set himself up for ever financially but seems to be having a Narcissistic personality disorder that is so severe that he feels everyone is out to get him- He is full of pride and he will be out of the league .

CFL or the new XFL may be interested in AB--

The team that should sign AB is the CHIEFS--

take away him from patriots and sign him-- They would be able to beat the PATS-- Bill couldn't double cover HILL and KELCE and BROWN and WATKINS

Dallas also a great fit for AB-- That would elevate their offence to a TIER 1 offense--

G BAY also a possibility but Rodgers best days are far far far far behind- He was last dominant in 2014 or so- He has been terrible the last 4 years- Holds the ball for ever and just gets sacked- I think he was never able to adjust to what defences do to him--

Dallas also a great fit for AB-- That would elevate their offence to a TIER 1 offense--

G BAY also a possibility but Rodgers best days are far far far far behind- He was last dominant in 2014 or so- He has been terrible the last 4 years- Holds the ball for ever and just gets sacked- I think he was never able to adjust to what defences do to him--

you realize if someone picks him up he will be put on the exempt list and won't be able to play but would be paid, right?

Back