AB gonna be suspended/released/accused of rape/signed by Pats/released and kicked out of Gisele's casita now working at 7-eleven

I’m not saying his strategy is one I’d use, and I generally dislike the guy, but he’s making a few decent points today. He’s just batshit crazy

The reason owners are able to treat players like trash and void contracts and cut them and not treat them fairly is because of the ignorant fans.

When any player calls out the league or owners on how the conduct business the fans start hatin on that player.
All that player is trying to accomplish is to get fair pay equity just like in other pro sports.

However the owners and league have the sheep fans attacking players.

If you watch the nfl you should really support the players, you should really support their cause and their quest for fair pay.

It serves no purpose to trash the same players who entertain you for hours upon hours on weekends.

Time to trim the sheep and wake up

w
Heard a rumor yesterday that the CFL commish has privately told all clubs... "don't even think about signing this guy"

They couldn’t pay him enough.

Although they could pay him under the table like they were with Manziel. But would still be only a million.

w

They couldn’t pay him enough.

Although they could pay him under the table like they were with Manziel. But would still be only a million.

Stamps could certainly use the help with their receiver situation. Can you imagine Bo throwing to Rogers on one side and AB on the other?

They saved over $100k of cap space keeping Bo on the 6gm so long. They could offer $225k but thats about it. Commish wouldn't sign off though.

Owners need to start capping salaries for these chotches at $1MM

Professional athletes are just awful.

what AB (a bitch). He'll be crawling back to the NFL in no time because his ass will be broke.

But going scorched earth out the door won't help his cause. Dude is too unstable even without all the other legal issues.

Back to school. Back to school, to prove to Dad that I'm not a fool. I got my lunch packed up, my boots tied tight, I hope I don't get in a fight. Ohhhh, back to school. Back to school. Back to school. Well, here goes nothing...

The reason owners are able to treat players like trash and void contracts and cut them and not treat them fairly is because of the ignorant fans.

When any player calls out the league or owners on how the conduct business the fans start hatin on that player.
All that player is trying to accomplish is to get fair pay equity just like in other pro sports.

However the owners and league have the sheep fans attacking players.

If you watch the nfl you should really support the players, you should really support their cause and their quest for fair pay.

It serves no purpose to trash the same players who entertain you for hours upon hours on weekends.

Time to trim the sheep and wake up

I'm for the Players. But when they sit out for a New contract instead of playing out the Contract that they Signed and agreed to, just because they had 1 good year they want more money. I know it's all about Money, but really.

I'm for the Players. But when they sit out for a New contract instead of playing out the Contract that they Signed and agreed to, just because they had 1 good year they want more money. I know it's all about Money, but really.

I agree that’s just Greed.

They should honour their contract and then on their next contract the team would likely give them a little extra because they didn’t complain and honourably complied with their contract.

Ufc for example Colby Covington is right demanding more money. Ufc brass a bunch of guys who don’t fight are paying the majority of fighters 10k which is a joke.

Even offering like 150k is a joke for a main event fight in the Ufc.

Is USMAN ever going to defend the belt?

I don't understand how he can just say he does not want to fight at UFC 244 vs COLBY or Masvidal?

Why is Cormier fighting STIPe then? Can Stipe just say no I'm not interested?

How come DANA white is making a rematch with STIPE-- BUt he says with any of ALI" s fighters or CONNOR, we are going to have to ask and see if they want to fight?

What is this double standard?

UFC should just retire the welterweight division as USMAN isn't interested in fighting anyone..

Didnt realize the trainer accuser dropped the charges in federal. Looking to refile at a later date in the state of Florida. Two things: 1. She got him released, retribution 2. She played her hand wrong, should have waited for him to actually receive his $9 mill.

Odd the media didnt broadcast her dropping the charges. What a world.

I highly doubt Cardale getting his degree will ever lead to him making up for the MILLIONS he lost by not declaring and becoming a 1st rd pick. You can get your degree anytime in life; during offseasons, after you retire, but your peak value will only exist once. Matt Barkley did the same thing, although he may have had to take a paycut to enter the NFL from USC.

Say what you want about AB, but I agree with this completely. You may only get one chance to make this kind of money. He talks about what is best for his family long term? I bet that signing bonus would have been pretty good for them.

aw man, u made the same mistake so many have made over the last few months on twitter...that was Antonio Bryant
I saw the TB jersey and was like huh... But it also sounded like something ridiculous he'd say tbh... This will just be the official "Jackass's with initials AB" ;) thread.

giphy.gif

What a stupid fuk! AB, just fukn apologize you prick! You talk shit about the nfl, how you don’t need them, how you free now. Well fuk, you free! And that bank account don’t look no where near what it should look like!

Back