AB gonna be suspended/released/accused of rape/signed by Pats/released and kicked out of Gisele's casita now working at 7-eleven

At this point, it seems like he does not want to play and this is some elebrate plan to sue the NFL for head injuries which lead to mental illness. That or he is straight crazy.

Lmao. That a theory. Seems like it been a lot easier just to act right for few weeks then fake a injury 1st game and milk it all year, you know after that 14mil kicked in for being on opening day roster!!!

Amazing. Here’s my question...who does he think is going to sign him now? And how how much money? Dude is legit mentally ill

good! he made himself bigger than the game/team. gtfo

was going to say, if my employee, comes to me, threatens to punch me, calls me whatever they want to call me and cuss at me....
I'm not going to say, see you tomorrow at work.

I agree but someone will be desperate at some point

no way he gets even half of what Oakland was going to pay him. Only a couple million, and a team like Pats would even sign him. Other than that, no one can afford, not monetary wise, to have him on a team. hes a fukn cancer circus

I wanna hear from the raiders fans

Life long Raiders fan here. I actually think they handled this quite well. They took a chance on a cheap price tag that he would turn his shit around. They gave him every chance they possibly could. Gruden and Mayock played good cop / bad cop to perfection. It didnt work and they cut ties. If anyone thinks the Raiders are the ones looking bad here they are not thinking with their heads on straight. In the end it cost them nothing but a couple late round picks and some drama. They arent going to be a good team with or without him, he was a shot at adding some star power that didnt work out.

He will sign again for certain. He will never again make a big contract. He has serious mental issues.

Yeah I guess he didn’t want to play for the raiders since they took away his guaranteed money ... but there’s no way he makes the 30 million in his career?

I don’t think Bill be interested in this. He’s taken on a lot of projects but nothing like this

Dissolve this franchise. Sick of hearing news out of such a meaningless organization.
Did you see Hard Knocks. Al Davis' kid still has his dad's office the EXACT same way he left it when he passed away. Every detail remains - Al's writing is still on the dry erase board, even. Kid needs to move on. Dissolve that office (or burn it cerimoniously or whatever).

Speaking of Phoenix, does AZ have the cap space to sign him? He'd be real scary in that offense. Don't get me wrong, he's already a scary dude but not for the same reasons. Fuckin clown

Speaking of Phoenix, does AZ have the cap space to sign him? He'd be real scary in that offense. Don't get me wrong, he's already a scary dude but not for the same reasons. Fuckin clown

Pair him w a rookie qb who gonna be running for his life? What could go wrong!! lol

If this guy ends up with a contender somehow, I am buying into the idea that this was all cooked up to get out of Oakland. Its either batshit crazy or calculated.

I'm sure word comes out that they were playing chess and AB was playing checkers here. Because they made him look very crazy after it was all said and done.

Yep. Whomever I was listening to when they mentioned this was spot on the other day. The “what if” became reality not once, but twice in 72 hrs. Unreal.

Yeah, evidently the CBA has situations such as this outlined, and the guaranteed money can be voided for “conduct detrimental to the team and/or league.” It sounds like the Raiders were laying the groundwork for this, even if it were just a “what if” at the time, when Mayock sent the letter to AB.

Essentially they were covering their asses just in case AB decided to do exactly what he’s done since receiving the letter informing him of the fines.

But why sign with Oakland in the first place? This did nothing but hurt him

Who knows? Maybe it was the guaranteed money? Maybe it was Gruden? I know Gruden can be pretty persuasive face to face. Either way this is a total clusterfuck.

Wish it worked out, glad hes off the cap next season since he was gonna be like this

Hope he gets the help he needs if that bipolar diagnosis is legit

In terms of where he ends up, everyone is saying Pat's on twitter, but I just dont see BB doing that, taking a risk on a guy like flash who his teammates loved and just needed help is a lot different than this

Dont think cap matters since hea gonna get an heavy incentive laden deal anyway

Ones that stick out to me are teams are ones who would be willing to take the risk of him coming in, but also feel they could cut him, those below the top group of contenders

New Orleans makes a ton of sense, they dont have great weapons besides thomas at receiver

Carolina could use him, him and cam may be oil and water tho

Dallas definitely loves a star

Seahawks, Carroll seems like kind of guy who would work well with AB

Cardinals I dont see, him and a rookie qb in a year they dont expect to win much, unnecessary risk

Texans, obrien seems to be winging it so why not, they are kinda all in on next few seasons anyway with trading futures, jj only a couple good years left, and deshaun on rookie deal

is There really any risk picking him up , can’t you just pay him vet minimum and cut his ass once he acts up ?

Obv make contract heavy incentive

There doesn’t seem to be any financial risk in picking him up now

is There really any risk picking him up , can’t you just pay him vet minimum and cut his ass once he acts up ?

Obv make contract heavy incentive

There doesn’t seem to be any financial risk in picking him up now

No risk besides locker room stuff and distractions

My money would be on Seattle and the Pats. Both strong locker rooms and strong coaches.

Ya seattle makes a ton of sense

Carroll ultimate players coach, guys a conspiracy nut too so him and ab probably on same wave length with a lot of stuff

They need help outside too since Baldwin retired

I’m not even sure he wants to play football so that’s another factor lol

Ive been saying since the helmet thing that he doesnt want to play ball anymore. I dont think he intended to cost himself 30 mil but I think he was looking for a way out.

No risk besides locker room stuff and distractions
Also part of this risk equation.. AB might still be receiving checks from the Raiders before it's all said and done. So a league-minimum salary might definitely be on the table. "Arbitrators have sided with the players on issues like this in the past, due to 'cloudiness' in the wording of NFLPA documents," NFL Network said earlier.

Also part of this risk equation.. AB might still be receiving checks from the Raiders before it's all said and done. So a league-minimum salary might definitely be on the table. "Arbitrators have sided with the players on issues like this in the past, due to 'cloudiness' in the wording of NFLPA documents," NFL Network said earlier.

It would be a total travesty if the arbitrator sided with AB on this one after all the shit he pulled in the past few weeks. If this behavior is not detrimental to a team I dont know what the words mean anymore.

I’d be cautious about these reports , unless people ( media )have reviewed the contract how does anyone know

In terms of where he ends up, everyone is saying Pat's on twitter, but I just dont see BB doing that, taking a risk on a guy like flash who his teammates loved and just needed help is a lot different than this

Dont think cap matters since hea gonna get an heavy incentive laden deal anyway

Ones that stick out to me are teams are ones who would be willing to take the risk of him coming in, but also feel they could cut him, those below the top group of contenders

New Orleans makes a ton of sense, they dont have great weapons besides thomas at receiver

Carolina could use him, him and cam may be oil and water tho

Dallas definitely loves a star

Seahawks, Carroll seems like kind of guy who would work well with AB

Cardinals I dont see, him and a rookie qb in a year they dont expect to win much, unnecessary risk

Texans, obrien seems to be winging it so why not, they are kinda all in on next few seasons anyway with trading futures, jj only a couple good years left, and deshaun on rookie deal

848FDC19-7B1C-4C17-8968-944E8A6ABBA6.png

Back