AB gonna be suspended/released/accused of rape/signed by Pats/released and kicked out of Gisele's casita now working at 7-eleven

wow! this POS is something else!
calling ***** and cracker to the law, recording it. pathetic and useless and now just a low life.
this guy will be broke within the next year or two at most and become more erratic.

Has to be suffering from some form of mental illness, but it's obvious he won't admit it & everyone around him who might be able to convince him to seek help are more concerned with the gravy train continuing than helping him. This will definitely end with him in jail for an extended period of time, or suicide.

Some folks are just plain bad too

I think he’s just a bad guy.The Steelers managed to hide it for years but there is plenty of evidence that hes been an asshole for years. I think it was espn that had a pretty good article about how he’s fucked over people.

I think he may be both evil and mentally ill. I don't usually buy into the random mentally ill claim but blowing what he is blowing, no sane person whether good or evil would do it

I'm not saying he'd be a great guy if not for his mental issues, but his words & actions are more than just an entitled prick being a crude asshole. I hope he gets help so he can revert back to just being a jerk-off.

Want to be a rich asshole? Cool, I’ve known plenty.
Without generational inheritance, luck can be involved sometimes, but most get it by some kind of work ethic.

Try and apply that ethic to your family.

That’s your kids bro. And your kids’ mother.

What in the entire fuck?! That’s just TRASH.

Trying to take the attention off themselves for protecting dirty priests...standard procedure, really.
I knew it was coming.

It’s an odd subject. Tom and Rita essentially Met in Church. The team name....all of it.

I’ll reserve full judgement when emails from Greg Bensel are made public( if I guess )

Back