AB gonna be suspended/released/accused of rape/signed by Pats/released and kicked out of Gisele's casita now working at 7-eleven

yeah, something not right with him. Publicly, Gruden has been on his side. No way he can let this stand and lead the team without repercussions.

Was just about to post this , holy shit did Gruden know he was being recorded ?

Some of that shit sounded like private conversations
It's like the filming of post game meeting with the coach in the locker room. He's got no concept of keeping shit in-house.

It's like the filming of post game meeting with the coach in the locker room. He's got no concept of keeping shit in-house.

One of them sounded like a phone conversation

Crazy , I almost feel bad for the Raiders at this point

it absolutely was a phone conversation. The voice at the beginning was AB's agent (Rosenhaus) connecting the call.

If Gruden didn't know he was being recorded he really is an amazing man. Said all the right things

The more I think about it, I think the conversation with Gruden very well could have taken place around the time the helmet issue was going on and Mayock held that short press conference where he basically said, we've done everything we can to support him and he's either going to be here or he's not. Gruden is basically saying the same thing in the phone call.

Imagine what AB is going be like when he realizes Carr isn’t half the talent Big Ben is

When youre black and The Undefeated is against you.....

giphy.gif

I am gaining a new found respect for tomlin for keeping this shit under wraps for so many years

I was listening to one show or another and guy was saying he was told nobody has any idea how much shit Steelers covered up nobody ever heard about. Crazy.

How insane is it they taking this dude back and his 1st thought is to tape then post his phone conversation w gruden??? How does this dude not realize what a ass he is??

i cracked up when he told gruden “I’m not just a football player”. Like we care about AB the person, all we know is he a straight up ass.

this does go to a larger problem where today athletes continually try to portray themselves as some sort of victim while they are making millions upon millions of dollars

A friend of a friend told me - “My good friend down here is ABs lawyer. He says AB has fired everyone but 3 people over the last 5 years. My buddy, Drew Rosenhaus and his chef. He has no inner circle. No one to trust. No true friends to keep him in check. “

I thought way i understood it being a vet of so many years if he was on roster for game 1 he locked in like 14mil?

Looks like his time with Raiders is about done

But it also looked that way a month ago

Dude just shut up and played and he woulda made bank this year without all the rest. Fucking retard. His old lady gotta be packing the kids up as we speak, lol.

I‘m a little too young to remember much but I remember Randy crying like you said AB would. Dude def had some issues too right?

I dunno really. I know he would often be disinterested on the field when on bad teams and liked weed but back then I didn’t really pay much attention and weren’t all these outlets breaking all these stories. I had a more exciting life in those years, lol.

I dunno really. I know he would often be disinterested on the field when on bad teams and liked weed but back then I didn’t really pay much attention and weren’t all these outlets breaking all these stories. I had a more exciting life in those years, lol.

I think you‘re a pretty exciting guy now amigo

Back