AB gonna be suspended/released/accused of rape/signed by Pats/released and kicked out of Gisele's casita now working at 7-eleven

He gonna hang on sidelines and make nice to Steelers

Dont be surprised if he tries to find a way back home next yr

Of course he does, because I have Edelman on both of my fantasy teams. I guess this will end some of the Gronk unretiring talk.

This guy is too much. There is a video of him finding out that he was released and running through his backyard screaming..."Im Free!"

I hate the Patriots so much. That's all.

F the Pats cheaters. they will make a good match. scumbag AB Love Kraft tho how he gets out of the mess in Fla. I have prop. down there. It's known about that crap, and he'll walk, np. Think he's been on Epstien plane too.

So what are the odds he is not crazy in NE? Will he take his meds all of a sudden? Will someone watch over him 24/7? Was this whole thing planned? If so why did he ever got to the Raiders?

So what are the odds he is not crazy in NE? Will he take his meds all of a sudden? Will someone watch over him 24/7? Was this whole thing planned? If so why did he ever got to the Raiders?

Let not forget he got traded.

I don’t think it was planned but he really probably realized what the organization sucks.

Say what you will about Steelers but it’s an organization that is run well.

You go from the Rooney’s to a billionaire with a bowl cut you are questioning everything

Let not forget he got traded.

I don’t think it was planned but he really probably realized what the organization sucks.

Say what you will about Steelers but it’s an organization that is run well.

You go from the Rooney’s to a billionaire with a bowl cut you are questioning everything

Who cares about looks?

Why does that matter, his father did more for the nfl than almost anyone

Yea i‘m expecting it to be Zion-type bad. There‘s AB looking over in the direction of Tomlin, what‘s he thinking? his eyebrows are furrowed, is he angry? Etc etc

I think Raiders are now my favorite bet this weekend
How about now? Even more? Because AB will be all over live television on SNF smiling his ass off on the sideline. That's gonna sting, bad. Super bad. Also - another note about this subject, Denver/Oakland will be the last football game of the weekend for all of the square losers like me to chase their bets and break even on all the money they lost this weekend. Which side do you think a desperate man in that situation will wager?? Know what I'm sayin'

I could be wrong but everybody gonna chase their losses with Denver; it'll be the only game in town to wager and chase bets with. Call me a conspiracy theorist because I could be way wrong on that.

I could be wrong but everybody gonna chase their losses with Denver; it'll be the only game in town to wager and chase bets with. Call me a conspiracy theorist because I could be way wrong on that.

Right I think Denver will be a popular pick

I didn’t like it before and still don’t but certainly see where you going. I saw guys at another place posting “pound Denver and under” minute this shit came out again, lol.

Back