8/1...Ugliest card I've seen in 2 years

BenchCoach

Pretty much a regular
Nothing as of now, still looking at a few games but I'm going to sleep on it...I should have a soccer game up in the morning...gl guys

7/28...3-2...+2.64
7/29...6-4...+4.42
7/30...3-1...+6.40

7/31...3-0...+4.91

agree, bad card for a friday. I mentioned it on the radio, didn't really like anything other than my one play.

Gyno...nice job last night, my old ass stayed up to listen...I agree with your play for tonight, gonna throw a couple bucks on it

Besides trailing gyno's play I did find this diamond in the rough

Tor/Hou ov 8.5 +102 (2*)...some of my numbers said to stay with the under on this one and initially that's why I blew this game off last night...After more research I found the only reason I didn't like the over was because of just one of my filters that helps me find the games I want to take a closer look at...start with JA Happ, this guy has made me more money the last 5 summers than any other single pitcher...While he is much improved from his hay day for me its amazing to me this guy still has a job (I could name you 5-7 lefties off the top of my head in the minors that are garunteed better than this guy) Happ=poor mans 5th starter on a good day...McHugh while not a full gas can is another 5th starter type guy...When you add these two starters together along with the fact that both of these teams bullpens are "Awesome" (these pens could get half this number themselves in a couple of innings)...now break down the fact that these teams are 6-2-2 and 7-3-0 respectively to the over their last ten games (both teams are swinging the bats well)...to top this off and my strongest angle is the man behind the mask, Chris Conroy (look up his numbers and they speak for themselves...I'm headed to the local lake bar with the wife to watch some Irish soccer this afternoon but if I see anything else I will get it posted...gl guys

Last edited:
Back