• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

2024 Golf Discussion - Playoff Time -- East Lake

Not a household name but has been playing well across the pond. Tom Mckibbin is just -103 v. Detry and +125 to +140 3way v. Detry and Donald (automatic fade).

Line is telling IMO, had a meh round 1 and should warm up on day 2. Mckibbin 3way +125,1.5u(DK)

Numbers have been adjusted. Juices are brutal.

Still capping totals but nothing sticking out right now.

Irons and putting got it done.

Weather doesn't look too bad tomorrow and he has the less windy draw.

With that being said, very tough to follow up that putting performance.

Over 67.5 +100 is being thought about.

Good stuff Reno. Weather, like you said, pretty much the same as today. Really think 67’s all day and would feel like middle of pack. Looking for guys that played well (fairways and greens) but just couldn’t get the ball to drop with the flat stick. Guys that didn’t take advantage of the par 5’s.

really considering Aberg under 66.5 -110. Turned it on, back 9, missed a few putts rd.1. Clark under 67.5 -130 and even my Fox under 67.5 -120 feels right.

Adding one more play for early wave then reviewing again in the am.

Good stuff Reno. Weather, like you said, pretty much the same as today. Really think 67’s all day and would feel like middle of pack. Looking for guys that played well (fairways and greens) but just couldn’t get the ball to drop with the flat stick. Guys that didn’t take advantage of the par 5’s.

really considering Aberg under 66.5 -110. Turned it on, back 9, missed a few putts rd.1. Clark under 67.5 -130 and even my Fox under 67.5 -120 feels right.

Adding one more play for early wave then reviewing again in the am.
Cannot disagree with any of this.

Ludvig just started cooking. We can see that again, no doubt.

Remember, one of the missed greens was hitting another ball lol. Man he's something else. "Ludgod".

Rai was on my radar last night and this morning, didn't have any options for him, ugh.

C'mon Clark, wake up!

And Thompson doubles the 15th..

Sloppy 10th by Clark.

You have to birdie that one.

Par isn't going to cut it.

Man, I absolutely hate rooting for this douche.

Never liked him, then I heard about his mom I think passing young, but he's still a hard cheer.

And he costs me a lot of money, one way or the other on or against...

Rai was on my radar last night and this morning, didn't have any options for him, ugh.

C'mon Clark, wake up!

And Thompson doubles the 15th..
Clark is officially done.

Yesterday's stats simply weren't lying. He's struggling. Next week could provide some value on a fade.

My Rai outright at 45-1 is happy with this performance today.

With that being said, very disappointed with Fleetwood today.

Of the names...Im, Aberg, Rory and Collin all have a chance at a nice win before The Open. Plenty of lesser knowns can get that title as well. Should be a fun weekend!

My Rai outright at 45-1 is happy with this performance today.

With that being said, very disappointed with Fleetwood today.

Of the names...Im, Aberg, Rory and Collin all have a chance at a nice win before The Open. Plenty of lesser knowns can get that title as well. Should be a fun weekend!
Got a random rare card on DK and hope you're talking about Rory Sabbatini

Should've hit the snooze button this morning. Would've been very happy with just the early wave results. Looks like it might be a 2-2-1 Rd. 2, calculations to follow.

New day tomorrow, new groupings. Not a worry and plenty of time to turn a profit. Crush books & headaches

I couldn't stand that little mutant troll.
I honestly have never been a fan of any S African or Zimbobwegian

Hell I still think Oscar Pistorius is one of the biggest pieces of shit in life. You simply don't shoot a dime like that because she's taking a leak

Cooler weather, some wind and rain forecasted for tomorrow. Already see some slight adjustments to over/under rounds. 1 play so far:

Rd.3: Fox -145 v. Syme 3u(DK)

Might look to fade JT someway. Think he lost his swing and will be difficult for him to recoup, can already see the frustrated look.

Back