2024 Golf Discussion - Playoff Time -- East Lake

Doing Finau top 10 and top 5 when I can figure out the best places to play them. Guess if I have to go to MGM for ties to win I will just not been on my list of places to play lately

Think that 4 under from Finau could be a good fit for getting him top 10 at plus money after a good, not great start. Will look for a ties win in hopes that a few go low this afternoon.

3-0 rd.1 3M, +7.7u. Looked at 4-5 random players and they all went under their rounds yesterday, today’s line is a stroke higher. Fishy but I’m biting.

Rd.2

Grillo under 69.5 -105 3u(FD)
Kitayama under 69.5 -125 3u(DK)
C Davis under 69.5 -120 4u(FD)

Off to a 6:40 dance. GL today boys

Last edited:
Think that 4 under from Finau could be a good fit for getting him top 10 at plus money after a good, not great start. Will look for a ties win in hopes that a few go low this afternoon.
You should be able to find ties paid, top X. I think the key is submit before the round starts. MGM and FD has em, -140/-150ish. Won’t look/play til Sat night for me though

Got a nice FD 50% deposit bonus up to 8u. Did it for 7u. Can only put on 1 bet. Rather than 9ers like I’ve been I tossed it in Tony to win 56u. Let’s go TF.

Tailed the round unders. Let’s go!

3-0 rd.1 3M, +7.7u. Looked at 4-5 random players and they all went under their rounds yesterday, today’s line is a stroke higher. Fishy but I’m biting.

Rd.2

All those are one stroke less via PPH (albeit friendly juice)

BOL mostly similar

(Posting to compare).

All those are one stroke less via PPH (albeit friendly juice)

BOL mostly similar

(Posting to compare).

What does your local use for PPH? My local is debating moving up from calls/texts and I'd love to recommend a line friendly one...

You should be able to find ties paid, top X. I think the key is submit before the round starts. MGM and FD has em, -140/-150ish. Won’t look/play til Sat night for me though
DK still has top 5/10/20 incl ties in live betting

With Finau still at -125 I went a different route

Theegala top 10 +105 and top 5 +210 .5* ties included

Could easily see them both in the final group Sunday

Don't know what's going on with the books today but as long as they keep throwing high and very manageable over/under rounds, I'll keep firing.

Stalking Hughes live but don't think it'll become available.

Rd.2

Only one I could get in on after waking up was Davis u68.5 +110 at DK

Guy's having quite the interesting round so far

Don't know what's going on with the books today but as long as they keep throwing high and very manageable over/under rounds, I'll keep firing.

Stalking Hughes live but don't think it'll become available.

Which book for you opens up the live so it can actually be bet? FD keeps them locked most of the time...

Which book for you opens up the live so it can actually be bet? FD keeps them locked most of the time...
DK was doing it until a couple tournaments ago, you could bet their rounds until they were through maybe 14 or 15 holes

Guess that wasn't lucrative for them

Bridgeman bet was 5-7 min before he teed off. FD shows em but they didn’t open up live. Same with DK. So hit and miss with these books, for British and Scottish open, had live plays all day.

4-0 rd.2 3M +10.35u, 7-0 total, +20u.

Over/under Lines were tighter than I thought yesterday. Caught most of the late wave live and the wind was causing issues and drying out the greens, making em hard and fast. Still think they’ll be some decent scores today but not as plenty. Looking for an early round play

Going for it in 2 with a 4 iron out of the rough was always going to come up 20 yards short when we needed a fucking birdie

Might as well hit driver out that shit

Going for it in 2 with a 4 iron out of the rough was always going to come up 20 yards short when we needed a fucking birdie

Might as well hit driver out that shit

Yeah I didn't understand the 4 iron unless he thinks he needed the angle to get it up?

He hit the same spot of the fairway all week on 18 and the final one didn't cut

Yeah I didn't understand the 4 iron unless he thinks he needed the angle to get it up?

He hit the same spot of the fairway all week on 18 and the final one didn't cut
Not sure if he carries a hybrid but a 5-hybrid has more loft and less chance of twisting in the rough...and likely same distance as a 4 iron. That shot cost him a lot of money, much more than us but fuck him anyway

Back