• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

2024 PGA Championship at Valhalla Discussion

I know. I spurned him on yesterday lol

Can't stand the guy. Absolute tool.

Just a bitch walking the links.

Too bad, because he's talented.

DJ, Brooks are fine.

Rahm and Gooch (adding Sergio) are just turds.
Remember Michael Block is playing this week too

Gooch is going to be a verb by the end of the weekend

As in "you Gooched the 15th today"

Somehow with Basketball, hockey and the Preakness this weekend the PGA made itself extremely relevant and no one saw it coming

Terrible start for SS without his caddie.

Didn’t play anything.

But 6 back I think he will at least get back under par which means pick up 4 strokes.

+1100 for 2u

Terrible start for SS without his caddie.

Didn’t play anything.

But 6 back I think he will at least get back under par which means pick up 4 strokes.

+1100 for 2u
Seems like he had all that energy yesterday and now today is when the hangover is setting in

If it comes down to X and Collin heads up tomorrow I think there is only one way to play it and it's all about historical results

That Vik wager seems solid. Seems like if anyone from far back gets into the mix it's someone like him or Willy Z

Meanwhile the final group is coming unglued standing on the box

This is really hard yet hilarious to watch

Leaderboard getting jammed with that final group stuck in neutral. I feel like Xander is destined to cough up another one.

Leaderboard getting jammed with that final group stuck in neutral. I feel like Xander is destined to cough up another one.
Rory is doing everything possible today to give value on his over tomorrow. Love it

Xander v Collin live on roughly the 12th tomorrow will be a Collin play

Wish I could narrow this Pick 5 down at Pimlico but I'm staring at a $288 ticket. Gotta use Massif at 10/1 in the 9th.

Wish I could narrow this Pick 5 down at Pimlico but I'm staring at a $288 ticket. Gotta use Massif at 10/1 in the 9th.
Just logged in to PIM. There were a lot of years that we couldn't bet the Preakness online in AZ due to some stupid law

What are you looking at for the main event? Between the golf and the boxing this is a full day. At least the NBA doesn't tip until after the race

8 horse field I'm not seeing much value in the verticals so I'm going to try to get to 3, 5, 8. 9 in the pick 3 and pick 4. I will key #2 in the 3rd spot of a Preakness tri under those four.

Longshots worth a gander in the leadup races are 1 & 2 in the 10th, 2 in the 11th, 1 in the 12th.

Reactions: KJ
Anyone got anything for the final round?

I’m hoping Hovland comes out fast and gives my 20-1 some life early.

Rd.4 play- Theegala-115 V. Lowry 6u. (Boosted to +108 for me at DK). Fade of Lowry after an exceptional round but mostly think Sahith is capable and will go low today.

Adds to follow:

Quadzilla under 69.5 +115 3u(DK)

Last edited:
I need Brooks and JT to end in the top 10 for a salvage of the week.
Morikawa +125 vs X
Mcilroy +118 vs Scottie

Back