• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

2024 PGA Championship at Valhalla Discussion

I like Theegala, as far as the Telugus go he’s definitely one of the better ones.

I haven't seen easier greens in a major in a long time. Seems like no putt has more than a cup of break and a lot are left or right edge.

Xander got dealt a great hand today. Easy playing course, playing partner he can blow it 25 yards past on every hole, wonky putters chasing him. If he can convince himself it's the Buick Open he can roll to victory.

This is one of the underrated sport weekends on the calendar. PGA, Preakness, NBA game 7s, NHL elimination games, Indy qualifying, NASCAR all-star race, and a full MLB slate. Remote is getting a workout.

This is one of the underrated sport weekends on the calendar. PGA, Preakness, NBA game 7s, NHL elimination games, Indy qualifying, NASCAR all-star race, and a full MLB slate. Remote is getting a workout.
I agree. I am on my last day of a week of vacation, was licking my chops at the game 7's, Knicks being outclassed. My main moolah is on Theegala. GL on your bets

And I spent 3 hours this morning at a pub watching City lift another trophy to boot. Incredible weekend for us sports nerds!

Yeah I forgot closing day in EPL too.

12 minutes left in qualifying. 2021 champ Ericsson miscounted the laps and is on the outside right now with one chance left. Rahal and Siegel sitting in their cars in case they need to run again.

Ericsson gets in, pushes Graham Rahal to 33rd spot. Rookie Siegel heading onto track for the last run of the day.

Hovland and DeChambeau are really pushing each other along. Like watching Sierra Leone and Forever Young coming for Mystik Dan.

Dechambeau banks one off a tree back into the fairway, then smokes an 8 iron 221 yards to 3 feet. Unreal

Very disappointing performance by Theegala. Patiently waiting for that hot streak to start but seems he left his game in the car this morning.

Very fun golf to watch, need X to reach 18 with a 1 shot lead, minimum. An X win makes all the difference for me today

3 foot birdie putt was dead straight. If Oakmont has a straight 3 foot putt they tear up the green and redo it.

Cashed out 1 of 2 bets on Victor for 4u. Basically got the 2u risk doubled. Certainly not the 40 out there but I’ll take it.

Behind Xander walking to the clubhouse to sign his card you see Bryson signing his glove to give it away. You can't not like the kid.

Back