2024 PGA Championship at Valhalla Discussion

Hopefully 2 G7s on Sunday, would be great. 2 min race is entertaining, that's it. Pimlico is a dump and no other races warrant attention.

Couldn't name 1 player in Premier League.
Meh we don't need you but a random dude I've never met is picking my up at 7:15 Sunday morning to go watch the final. That's so I don't get Schefflered.

Saturday race is awesome. I figure if I ever travel for a big race it would be Pimlico because it's 1/4th the price of Louisville and I know people who do the infield there. Seems like something that needs to happen. Belmont is so confusing these next couple years anyway and by time I'm 52 I won't remember what day it is.

Meh we don't need you but a random dude I've never met is picking my up at 7:15 Sunday morning to go watch the final. That's so I don't get Schefflered.

Saturday race is awesome. I figure if I ever travel for a big race it would be Pimlico because it's 1/4th the price of Louisville and I know people who do the infield there. Seems like something that needs to happen. Belmont is so confusing these next couple years anyway and by time I'm 52 I won't remember what day it is.
1715951155486.png

God, what a way to wake up.....trying to find H2H match-ups with Scheff right now....he is shooting 60 today

One thing to remember.

Scottie doesn't have his caddie tomorrow. I believe caddie at a graduation.

This does show a flaw in the communication system though......can't be texting guys driving their own courtesy cars and expect them to get the message.

My favorite line in all of this has to be "stopped at the gates of Valhalla".
Makes me think of a mashup of Godfather and Avengers......."Thor, can you get me into Valhalla, for old times sake."

1715954035066.png

Last edited:
Only one of these 6 is making the cut......obviously you're not talking about him. ;)
I know. I spurned him on yesterday lol

Can't stand the guy. Absolute tool.

Just a bitch walking the links.

Too bad, because he's talented.

DJ, Brooks are fine.

Rahm and Gooch (adding Sergio) are just turds.

Back