• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

2024 Golf Discussion - Playoff Time -- East Lake

DK I can but it's -170 for Rai which I like.

I can do a 25% on Rai to win and get it around +410, might throw a nickel or dime on that and that be it.

Reactions: KJ
Bet365 shocking they don't have them

They're great for specifics with soccer, way more offerings than anyone else (no cards though) and they show whatever random shit you're betting on as long as you have a balance. I think FD is the same but I've had a couple things at FD that have ticked me off so I hardly ever look there.

DK I can but it's -170 for Rai which I like.

I can do a 25% on Rai to win and get it around +410, might throw a nickel or dime on that and that be it.
Can probably do Fanatics and throw in a Sinner wager for the parlay if you think he beats Shelton

I found Rai over 5.5 birds or better for EVEN.

That would put him at 65 without a bogie. He's had 6+ in every round. No way he doesn't play aggressive being behind...

Think I have to go that route vs. U67.5 -175

MGM has a great prop available - Spieth to birdie for better all Par 5s.

There's only 3...

Hole props for him to birdie them are usually around -200.

-200 x 3 would be less than a +250 payout.

MGM has +450. Worth a stab?

2u +450

Rai to win +412 4u

Spieth O 5.5 birds/better -140 6u

Rai O 5.5 birds/better +100 6u

Watching this tournament has always been incredibly boring regardless the action I've had on it. Just too easy.

"Friends at home would give him this"

Pushes 6 footer, doesn't sniff the hole

"That's a very difficult pin location today"

Not verbatim but pretty much what I just heard

MGM has a great prop available - Spieth to birdie for better all Par 5s.

There's only 3...

Hole props for him to birdie them are usually around -200.

-200 x 3 would be less than a +250 payout.

MGM has +450. Worth a stab?

2u +450

Rai to win +412 4u

Spieth O 5.5 birds/better -140 6u

Rai O 5.5 birds/better +100 6u

Should have just stuck to the Rai round score and the McCarthy plays here. Got cute and somehow will get 5 birdies from both. Spieth 0 for 3 on 5s.

Scottish Open week...

I've loved this spot in the golf season for the last decade plus... a great warm-up for The Open!

Last year Bobby Mac made a great run on Sunday but Rory held on to win it...

No Scottie this year though...

Cantlay is the other top-10 guy sitting out. He withdrew last week due to an injury at the Deere....

First media appearance for Rory since the US Open... should be interesting...

Last 5 have all been played at the Renaissance Club...

2023 Rory -15
2022 Xander -7
2021 MW Lee -18
2020 Aaron Rai -11
2019 Bernd Weisberger -22

Huge variance, I'd assume without checking that is weather-related...

Speaking of weather...

Thursday 57 with light rain early then cloudy (10-15 mph)

Friday 58 and cloudy (5-10 mph)

Saturday 58 with occasional showers (5-10 mph)

Sunday 60 with occasional showers (5-10 mph)

Thoughts?

Scottish Open is +7 hours for me. Sucks as my schedule typically is watching early morning Thursday/Friday live action while working. Helps with picking live plays / afternoon wave plays. Thursday/Friday coverage starts at midnight here...lol, rarely do I stay up this late.

Hopefully weather allows for some decent round scores- Will be targeting those again.
Might see some very uneven match-ups that are overly priced but will make good parlay partners with your sport of choice...

GL this week fellas

Tournament Matchups
Detry +100 vs. McIntyre 1*
Fitzpatrick -114 vs. Conners 1*
M.W. Lee -129 vs. Rai 1*
GL Doc. Like those top two plays. Thinking Rai could be a sleeper this week, after we brushed him off last week and him failing in the final pairing last two tourneys.

GL Doc. Like those top two plays. Thinking Rai could be a sleeper this week, after we brushed him off last week and him failing in the final pairing last two tourneys.
Yeah, I didn't remember him winning this a few years ago. Definitely a lot of good things going on here for Rai Guy

Rai guy wasn’t so fly but a bird on the 18th cashes the ticket. Never in doubt lol.

surprisingly, there were/are a lot of live options so far this morning.

Eyeing Aberg over/under or v. Thomas. Play up shortly

Rai guy wasn’t so fly but a bird on the 18th cashes the ticket. Never in doubt lol.

surprisingly, there were/are a lot of live options so far this morning.

Eyeing Aberg over/under or v. Thomas. Play up shortly
Man, I woke up just a few min ago... Saw the low scoring... Scrolled down and had a momentary lapse thinking this was a par 71 lol

Phew!

Thanks for the winner!

Glad to see Rors back and playing well. Thompson carries over his excellent play from last week.

Fleetwood with a solid opening round, maybe it's his week.

There's a few I'm eyeing to jump on and a few I'm looking to fade. Really glad to see a lot of live options which may be good or bad. Let's have a week fellas!

Glad to see Rors back and playing well. Thompson carries over his excellent play from last week.

Fleetwood with a solid opening round, maybe it's his week.

There's a few I'm eyeing to jump on and a few I'm looking to fade. Really glad to see a lot of live options which may be good or bad. Let's have a week fellas!
Love to see Tommy win

On the flip... I had Collin u68.5 +110 available. The # spooked me is all. Ugh. What a start.

Love to see Tommy win

On the flip... I had Collin u68.5 +110 available. The # spooked me is all. Ugh. What a start.
Hope he comes thru for you, no doubt it's well deserved. He plays well, just needs to stay pace and have an exceptional round on the weekend. I won't start adding outrights until Saturday at the earliest.

Hindsight 20/20 but at number on Collin would've spooked me too. Should be -140 at least and surprised it was under 67.5 at + money. He's currently under 65.5 -105 at DK.

These live options are like candy to me right now. Hoping not to get in too deep but really like what I'm seeing so far. Hoping to crush books & headaches this week..

Very respectable round by Aberg at -6. Unfortunately I jumped in front of the JT Choo-choo, which I thought was down a cylinder, who knew..

1-3 Rd.1 Scottish, -8u. Will be back for 2nds and 3rds.

Very respectable round by Aberg at -6. Unfortunately I jumped in front of the JT Choo-choo, which I thought was down a cylinder, who knew..

1-3 Rd.1 Scottish, -8u. Will be back for 2nds and 3rds.
Happens ..

You can't predict that round by JT whatsoever...

I didn't have that option... Went with Ludgod u67.5.

Waiting on tomorrows numbers. I'd imagine totals are adjusted mightily.

Hope he comes thru for you, no doubt it's well deserved. He plays well, just needs to stay pace and have an exceptional round on the weekend. I won't start adding outrights until Saturday at the earliest.

Hindsight 20/20 but at number on Collin would've spooked me too. Should be -140 at least and surprised it was under 67.5 at + money. He's currently under 65.5 -105 at DK.

These live options are like candy to me right now. Hoping not to get in too deep but really like what I'm seeing so far. Hoping to crush books & headaches this week..
Yeah man, that Collin number made no sense to me. At all.

That happened with a few numbers in US open too. Just off one stroke with the wrong juice IMO.

Go with the gut.

I noted in my post, was considering Aberg total v. JT but it dropped to 66.5 before submitting. Spooked me off the play. Dang it! Ones that look decent are heavily juiced.

Already looking for tomorrow. Most are floating in the 67.5, some at 66.5 and hardly any at 68.5.

Rai -250 v. Nacho Vera I think is a good parlay partner for MLB plays this evening.

Need to resist all these options I'm seeing and be selective. Confident I'll be in the plus by Sunday evening but we shall see. GL BAR.

I noted in my post, was considering Aberg total v. JT but it dropped to 66.5 before submitting. Spooked me off the play. Dang it! Ones that look decent are heavily juiced.

Already looking for tomorrow. Most are floating in the 67.5, some at 66.5 and hardly any at 68.5.

Rai -250 v. Nacho Vera I think is a good parlay partner for MLB plays this evening.

Need to resist all these options I'm seeing and be selective. Confident I'll be in the plus by Sunday evening but we shall see. GL BAR.
You will be.

Just to show my work from earlier -- definitely line shopping for these can be fun.

Screenshot_20240711-170709.png

I wasn’t impressed with the golf selections offshore. Curious to see what he recommends.
A few years back BM was the premier US or offshore for outrights. I want to check on on that a bit.

I've only been using BOL and PPH this summer. I'm going to login to a few others and see offerings.

The live score betting is pretty cool. That's my jam, and I might get into that a bit here later in the year.

With golf, it's really about how you attack things.

Back