2024 Golf Discussion - Playoff Time -- East Lake

Travelers recap, 7-0 +21.33. Other sports were meh over the weekend but very profitable weekend nonetheless.

Finally learned what this hauk tuah thing is after having it explained, exaggerated and elaborated by three drunk playing partners yesterday.

Not gonna be around for Rocket Mortage but hope you guys crush.

Travelers recap, 7-0 +21.33. Other sports were meh over the weekend but very profitable weekend nonetheless.

Finally learned what this hauk tuah thing is after having it explained, exaggerated and elaborated by three drunk playing partners yesterday.

Not gonna be around for Rocket Mortage but hope you guys crush.
Fabulous work!

Is this a birdie fest course? I thought it was but I’m just here to tail the elite golf cappers around here..:

Simply impossible tourney to try and pick a winner, but gonna take two shots for a few bucks

Keith Mitchell.....0.2 Units at 30-1
Beau Hossler....0.2 Units at 54-1

I have a handful of small, fun outrights this week.

With that being said... Justin Lower at +10,000 or more worth a stab.

Should be a good Sunday

Rai and Ashkay were popular picks

Can Cam Young break through?

For my long shots, c'mon Cam Davis and Joel Dahmen!

It’s early but doesn’t seem windy by me (Bloomfield Hills)

**edit** wind appears to be picking up

Last edited:
Seems like according to this breakdown, if the par 5s are less relevant and the 3s/4s are more in play today that Van Rooyen would have value, not like he's a random nobody. Interesting stuff.
That's exactly how I read it

Reactions: KJ
Shipley with another sponsors invite.

Nice week last week.

This is another week to attack. No big stars to dilute pool. We can find a big value play or two.

I told ya I put in several longshots last week here at the RMC. Let's just say I was very excited around 6pm Sunday at 66-1 :)

Capping tonight !

Shipley with another sponsors invite.

Nice week last week.

This is another week to attack. No big stars to dilute pool. We can find a big value play or two.

I told ya I put in several longshots last week here at the RMC. Let's just say I was very excited around 6pm Sunday at 66-1 :)

Capping tonight !

Looking forward to seeing the darts. Agree it’s wide open.

Back