**** 2020 F*ck Covid MLB In Game ****

The Red Sox are supposed to suck this year, but man their offense is awake today. Maybe it's just the Orioles suck whether it's hitting or pitching. But I like the dozen runs they put up today so far.

Banky had me worried over Jack for nothing it seems? Altho it is Pittsburgh lol

I wasn’t try to sound overly concerned. I said I thought he the kind of guy who would ramp it up when he saw another teams uniform in the box! It was just a question of laying that price when I was concerned musgrove could pitch well and us not having all our relievers. Kinda mentioned Ff -.5 wasn’t bad idea, just didn’t like laying -180 and couldn’t go run line here.

Yay.

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. - Home openers began this week in an unconventional way, and the Tampa Bay Rays used their Opening Day to share a message.

"Today is Opening Day," according to a Twitter post on the Tampa Bay Rays' account, "which means it's a great day to arrest the killers of Breonna Taylor.

Yay.

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. - Home openers began this week in an unconventional way, and the Tampa Bay Rays used their Opening Day to share a message.

"Today is Opening Day," according to a Twitter post on the Tampa Bay Rays' account, "which means it's a great day to arrest the killers of Breonna Taylor.

Apparently it wasn’t a good day to pitch. Morton was garbage. I was very close to playing that Ff under, looks like I weeded the right one out si far.

Jack in little trouble. Little weak grounder bell beat out. Bad pitch for a single. Now edman saves a run on a hard hit ball down line on another hanger. He gotta buckle down here

So if new pitcher starts a inning I’m assuming he has to face 3 batters?

I know if he ends inning you can change him out, what if he ends a inning and comes back out for next? Surely he wouldn’t have to face 3 would he?

Back