**** 2020 F*ck Covid MLB In Game ****

The dodgers had good numbers against him too. Although this is only game 1 of the season.

And 1x thru lineup, lol

I think I saw his numbers vs lefties really been declining last several years was what scared me also. I just held my nose and bet on under out of principle. Thought it was crazy it shot up to 9.5 after Kershaw was announced out. Kershaw of today not 2 runs better than May against this sf lineup imo. I was worried cueto get shelled tho.

I can also root for the Red Sox. My parents were divorced when I was young and I'd spend my summers in NH, about an hour away from Fenway so watched them religiously growing up in the summers.

I can also root for the Red Sox. My parents were divorced when I was young and I'd spend my summers in NH, about an hour away from Fenway so watched them religiously growing up in the summers.

Now I need to add a Boston accent to your posts when I read them

So my Yankees ticket was cashed. That's good. Thought games had to go 8.5 to 9 innings.

ML no, think it's just 4.5 if home team is ahead

...but the really fun ones from last year when they rained out a game mid-9 after NYM tied it up top 9 and i took a loss cuz they graded the MLs at the end of 8

Kid throwing 96-97mph sinkers and 90mph Change ups! Man I said when we traded him in part the Ozuna deal we shoulda got yelich cause he gonna be a ace!

Back