**** 2020 F*ck Covid MLB In Game ****

Need more runs in lad, didn’t mention that one but when I saw stripling was starting I played the over 9.5, lol. Figured he give up a few and counting on doyers big bats to contribute tonight.

Heaney off to a good start, if you on a 70-80 pitch count nothing beats a 10 pitch inning to start off the night!

Helsley in 8th so maybe Giovanni got activated today? We did only have 29 guys on roster I’m assuming cause one those guys could come off il today.

I nailed those 1st couple Ff unders! 1-1 after 5 in philly, 0-0 in San Diego! Those started becoming some my favorite bets last season.

Yeah i switched to those just about permanently a couple of years ago. Just can't trust random relievers and the manager to put in the right relievers! So much better to focus your energy on the starters and it's really nice to enjoy the second half of a game after securing profit from it

Yeah i switched to those just about permanently a couple of years ago. Just can't trust random relievers and the manager to put in the right relievers! So much better to focus your energy on the starters and it's really nice to enjoy the second half of a game after securing profit from it

I’m gonna see how these things goes with the 3 batter rule and pens, there a chance I might start looking to play some live overs in those games if the starters pitch counts are high. I dunno, we see. It just a idea right now, I’m gonna see how it plays out a minute before diving in.

Dejung baby!

Someone was saying he gonna have a big year, who was that? :)

Not you Not you Not you Not you Not you Not you Not you Not you Not you Not you Not you Not you Not you Not you Not you Not you Not you Not you Not you Not you Not you Not you Not you Not you Not you Not you Not you Not you Not you Not you Not you Not you Not you Not you Not you Not you Not you Not you Not you Not you Not you Not you Not you Not you Not you Not you Not you Not you Not you Not you Not you Not you Not you Not you Not you Not you Not you Not you Not you Not you Not you Not you Not you Not you Not you Not you Not you Not you Not you Not you Not you Not you Not you Not you Not you Not you Not you Not you Not you Not you Not you Not you Not you Not you Not you Not you Not you Not you

Montas not really sniffing 100 and he all over the place at 97-98. Gotta be unpleasant standing in box against this dude! Halos gonna have him out game by 5th way he running up pitch count.

We have to have a translator come to mound to see why he blowing our lead! Wtf! This dude looks like ass, his stuff was nasty when I saw him this spring., he ain’t a closer it appears.

See if this clown can get bottom the order. He lucky they suck cause that wasn’t a good pitch either.

He lucked out with that double play. Wasn’t a good pitch, hit hard right at someone. It wasn’t even down, a good hitter tattoos that pitch.

He don’t throw hard enough to be a closer! By next week we will have 3-4 guys in pen who throw gas. I don’t want some slider throwing lefty to close!

Damn. Snakes blew their chances early. They beat now down 3 against pads pen. At least mad bum waited till 6th to give it up.

Cmon giants. I know you can’t beat dodgers even tho I love to see it, but at least give me few more runs!

Heaney looks smooth so far. He owning the top the k-zone with the heat then breaking off the off speed low.

Back