**** 2020 F*ck Covid MLB In Game ****

The incredible superstar Eric Sogard broke up the no hitter. Maybe we should reward him with a contract extension. This lineup is full of terrible hitters.

Carpenter baby!!

I didn’t know how to approach cards game so I waited till live betting opened and played cards 1st 3 innings -.5., didn’t think flaherty gonna go much further than that. Sure didn’t expect cards offense to explode tho!!

Now it time to watch cards and see who follows flaherty? If they come with another minor league scrub I will be live betting cubs.

orsillo just went heart attack nuts over an eric hosmer grand slam in the 5th inning. he was yelling like a maniac acting like the homer just won the world series.

Well not so fast.....Tigers had a chance to blow it open there and didn't. I might as well find a good movie to watch.

This cards/pirates game is hilarious. Pirates lineup chalk full of warning track power and cards lineup a bunch of dudes who can’t hit anything but average fastballs! Lol. This under should be easy!

This cards/pirates game is hilarious. Pirates lineup chalk full of warning track power and cards lineup a bunch of dudes who can’t hit anything but average fastballs! Lol. This under should be easy!

but of course shitty defense, stupid ass extra inning rule in 8th stinking inning of DH game and somehow I get beat by a half run in what was a 1-1 game entering final inning.

Back