**** 2020 F*ck Covid MLB In Game ****

You got anything today bro?

Working on it. I did play the fish/phils Ff under 5 again. If this game was in Miami I would like fish again but Smith rising heater and high fly ball rate a concern in this bandbox. I think wheeler will pitch very well. Something like 3-1 phils thru 5 on the strength of a couple bombs.

I’ll have some more shortly in the other thread.

I jumped on Orioles team total 5.5 when it was 3-0. They tack on 1 and then with runners on 1st and 2nd, a ball is hit towards the leftfield line. Bennetendi is chasing it opposite of his throwing side. Ball drops easily, runner scores easily from 2nd, somehow the 1st base runner advances 1 base. Now its 1st and 2nd with 1 out. Easy Popup to the 2nd baseman. Umpires call infield fly and somehow that same 2nd runner is in a full sprint to home like there's 2 out. This idiot Alberto made 2 Little League mistakes in a row. Flat out embarrassing

Nice, managed to hit the twins/Sox over. Twins gonna be in lot of high scoring affairs. Between their lineup mashing and pen sucking runs gonna be the norm!

Kudos to daniel bard. I got the yips later in life on the mound (luckily, not as a kid) and it sucks. Rooting for him big time.

Holy cow. They pulled snell after 2 innings and 46 pitches? He was def working to get by but still seems premature. He hurt or was this the plan going in?

Fuckin pirates only get 1 in with bases juiced 1 out. Gonna need cards to get Keller out the game and help this total out. Keller hasn’t even been that impressive imo, we taking poor at bats.

Mark prior is the dodgers pitching coach huh?

anyone recall his first two pro pitches? Was at that game against Pitt at the worlds largest Yag bar

What the hell happened in 1st inning for zona? My score app acting fishy, showed bases loaded only 1 out then all a sudden it showed inning over.

I guess walker hit into a DP to end the inning? Isn’t that a kick in the nuts! I havnt seen the numbers for this series but just what I’ve seen I assume snakes numbers w risp are freakin awful thus far! Every time they have had a chance to bust a game open they have failed.

Halos really fucked this inning up with terrible baserunning. Should be 2-2 instead another double play w bases loaded for one my teams.

The Astros broadcast is extremely bias lolll

That pretty common for all teams with the regional tv contracts isn’t it? Cardinals announcers are terrible in this regard. Jim Edmonds goofy ass was ready to crown homer bailey the al cy young winner last night instead of pointing out the obvious, that even this dude with nothing close to a plus off speed pitch can baffle our lineup throwing a crappy breaking ball!!! God forbid he point out how poor cards at bats were!! That couldn’t be it!!! Can’t wait to hear him raving over rich hill as his curve ball embarrasses us tonight! lol

Back