**** 2020 F*ck Covid MLB In Game ****

Well, got the 1st 5 under in Philly, just one bad pitch away from cashing the fish ml, why did I say in the post “it prob be smarter to take the +.5”? Lol. Damn

Teapot, I'm sipping on some Spotted Cow tonight and found a case of their new stuff, Totally Naked. Going up to the lake and plan to crack open a few tomorrow.

Teapot, I'm sipping on some Spotted Cow tonight and found a case of their new stuff, Totally Naked. Going up to the lake and plan to crack open a few tomorrow.
Totally naked is perfect for being out on the water. Won’t get you too fucked up and you can still go to dinner or grill.

So the top seeds get to pick who they play in playoffs?

I like that, say the nats are somehow the 8 seed, and you wanna avoid their starters in a in 3 game set

Gives a bigger advantage to top teams

If the Phillies flop again the front office needs to go. All that money spent on no results under that front office direction.

So pissed Mantingly had the quick hook. Let the kid finish off the damn inning! He lets one guy on and you yank him?!?

Jeez. Hendricks is in mid season form! Totally cruising thru the brewers! 2 hits no walks, 9ks on 89 pitches in 8 innings. He gonna get the complete game? What they call those complete games of less than 100 pitches? Only reason I know it called something cause of Hendricks doing it to cards before! Lol

Back