**** 2020 F*ck Covid MLB In Game ****

So they letting 6th-7th-8th “best” teams into the playoffs and they be facing 1-2-3 in a 3 game series? Winning division and your reward is all 3 games at home stadium w no fans? Lmao. Gtfoh, that so whack. This better just be this season only? I doubt I’d follow a 162 game season if they have that playoff format with all those extra garbage teams.

So how the hell bets gonna be graded now in event of rain out? They just said games won’t be washed out no matter if they in 1st inning or 6th? They will complete it from that point at some other time? I’m so confused

I rewound it and they clearly said no matter when it delayed it won’t be called it will he resumed till its conclusion?! So confused, how can they grade it if a winner hasn’t been declared?

I rewound it and they clearly said no matter when it delayed it won’t be called it will he resumed till its conclusion?! So confused, how can they grade it if a winner hasn’t been declared?

Only ML bets would be graded. Only if they call the game, which according to the talking heads they won’t...who the fuck knows

These espn idiots “a lot of teams might be more relevant”, well no shit, they letting 16 in the playoffs and only playing 60 games! Pirates and tigers the only 2 teams out of it!!

These espn idiots “a lot of teams might be more relevant”, well no shit, they letting 16 in the playoffs and only playing 60 games! Pirates and tigers the only 2 teams out of it!!

This sounds like something that they'd stick into the ongoing ticker-pile of "useful" information at the bottom of the screen that they lambast our eyesight with during games,

I’m just now contemplating how many garbage teams gonna be in playoffs! Not only will division winner get in and every runner up but also a couple 3rd place teams gonna make it! Jesus.

Now that the Tigers are a playoff contender they need to start making some big-time signings like Jeremy Bonderman and Nate Cornejo

We had new rules from the local re: bases.

BASEBALL RULES

• Regular Season Moneyline wagers are considered official after 9 (nine) complete innings or 8½ innings if the home team is winning.

We had new rules from the local re: bases.

BASEBALL RULES

• Regular Season Moneyline wagers are considered official after 9 (nine) complete innings or 8½ innings if the home team is winning.

In other words your bet still be open until whenever they compete the game? Unless I’m crazy the espn guys said these games all being played to completion no matter when the delay, they will pick up from where Game was left off. I’m so very confused why they wouldn’t be calling this and counting result after 5?

Garbage rule wow

I’m gonna have to check books i use cause I’m very confused after what espn guys said. They made it sound like a game won’t be called early and winner crowned until they finish it?? Books can’t grade a game if there yet to be a winner determined can they?

More playoff news. So if you finish 2nd in division you automatically in, I mean most likely you would be one of top 8 but that wording somehow annoys me even more!!

Luckily my NJ outs are still playing by the normal rule of official after 4.5 if home team is ahead. RLs and o/u have to go 8.5 is same as well

Now these Jackasses finally corrected themselves and said this game can be called and it counts. I couldn’t take any more changes! Fuck!

Luckily my NJ outs are still playing by the normal rule of official after 4.5 if home team is ahead. RLs and o/u have to go 8.5 is same as well

All books should be. Espn was just full of shit talking out their ass. I even rewound and checked to make sure I heard them right and they seriously said all games were gonna be completed and no winner ruled until then. They lied. Same rule as always. Only difference is if the game rained out before 5 then they pick back up where they left off instead of starting over. I’d assume books would still squash those as no bets.

Wouldnt it just be better to reform the justice and prison system instead of spending time on all the theatrics?

While I’m at it why in the hell do they need to sing the national anthem?

even with the rain delay and the really dumb looking cardboard cut outs in the stands, it’s nice to have some live sport that isn’t in some bum fuck Egypt corner of the world.

Yeah never liked sports mixed with politics.

I hate when people retort to this by saying „what about the national anthem!“ You couldn‘t have a more inclusive and non-controversial ceremony. But some people want to politicize freaking everything.

I hate when people retort to this by saying „what about the national anthem!“ You couldn‘t have a more inclusive and non-controversial ceremony. But some people want to politicize freaking everything.

I don’t wanna see the national anthem either. That why I don’t get to my seat until it over most the time!

Damn. I didn’t think there be any chance of that. Sucks if you have yanks, I’m sure Cole is done.

Back