**** 2020 F*ck Covid MLB In Game ****

Got the Ff under in Philly, so 2-1 on those for the night. So tempted to play it at coors but not gonna.

Yep. Knew Phillies were toast after Wheeler gave up the lead in the 6th. Of course I didn’t play F5

They followed the recipe, keep it close and get to the pen. I was little worried when phils got 2 runs off a walk and a single, lol. If I’m gonna bet phils it prob be exclusively ff’s

They followed the recipe, keep it close and get to the pen. I was little worried when phils got 2 runs off a walk and a single, lol. If I’m gonna bet phils it prob be exclusively ff’s
I’ve just never been a big F5 guy. Imagine it all evens out over time. Only reason I even took Braves F5 over FG is I got 17 more cents playing the F5

I’ve just never been a big F5 guy. Imagine it all evens out over time. Only reason I even took Braves F5 over FG is I got 17 more cents playing the F5

I just started last year mainly with unders, I refuse to play full game under anymore. Then I started expending out into some sides, usually favs minus the half run to get good price, plus avoid pens. Pens just becoming very difficult to cap imo.

Some late inning blow ups. Toronto gives up a 3 run bomb with two outs in the 9th. Blowing Ryu's nice start.

Reds give up two in the top of the 8th. Fuck me. Have them -1.

Balty pen gave it up. Would still like to know why my scoreboard showed 6 then took run off board? Fuck

Said he stole home and then Philly challenged it and got overturned

Thanks. Turns out might not matter. Both these pens a adventure! Shoulda been live betting over after the ff under cashed. I’ll def be looking at that rest of series.

This game is ridiculous

All I can say is I think the +180 was the right side. Certainly don’t mean I deserve to win. I guess kinda what I expected, what did I say bout it? “If Cobb can keep them close who knows Wtf will happen with these pens”! Lol. Think I nailed that!

What a great job by both starters at coors. I just didn’t have the balls for the Ff under, think wire played it. The ump what kept me off, told myself good ump I would play it. Did not like ump for a under tho.

What a great job by both starters at coors. I just didn’t have the balls for the Ff under, think wire played it. The ump what kept me off, told myself good ump I would play it. Did not like ump for a under tho.
Yesterday's slugfest scared me off.

Back