**** 2020 F*ck Covid MLB In Game ****

I needa hail mary from the Nats letsgo

I have so many parlays that Rox close. I wanna slap arenado right bout now!! I did buy off a little live after they got lead but still pays lot better for me if Rox can get this game.

Gutsy laying juice against Balty right now, those youngsters a tough out.

It didn’t surprise me Lynn was able to handle Rox in coors, the complete game did. Gibson hardly having to work to get thru Rox lineup is pathetic. At this rate he could throw a complete game as well!

Last chance for top of Rox order. Can someone other than story take a good at bat for Christ sakes?!?!??

I really don’t like when a pitcher kinda struggling to intentionally walk a guy to load bases! Turned out it worked here for cards but I hate the strategy!

Good job by KK-Kim to get out the 1st inning jam. Here comes Hendricks to mow down some more cardinals with his soft junk!!

My powers continue. I was typing dogging out Carpenter and he comes up with base hit before I can even post how he gonna strike out! Lol

And he fails to get a run home. Defense in a perfect shift!! Man we need 1 run, don’t want extra innings.

Anyone know if the extra inning rule starts in the 8th of these 7 inning double header games?

Shildt not even trying to win. Game cards 4 outs away from taking and he leaves this scrub Tyler webb out there to get creamed. Fucking joke. Way to throw a win away you cock sucker.

Gotta love the DBacks 2nd and 3rd 0 out and not converting. Can’t buy a sac fly with any of my teams

6 bombs by chisox only nets 7 runs. Freaking tiggers gotta get me run in the 9th. That not likely to happen, gotta hope sox use a bum up 5!

Should’ve followed @2daBank on FF Gallen. Nick Ahmed just dropped a pop out to SS to let the A’s tie it. Some horseshoe they have in the late innings lately

Should’ve followed @2daBank on FF Gallen. Nick Ahmed just dropped a pop out to SS to let the A’s tie it. Some horseshoe they have in the late innings lately

Lately? Those mf’ers have had that voodoo magic for years it seems!! I hope snakes pull it out for you but nobody wants to be in a tie game against oak pen and how they find ways late.

Kinda kicking myself. I was sitting here prematurely counting my blues money (lol) and was like “I should throw some this extra cash on all 3 of lad, laa, and oak” when they were down live. Didn’t do it tho. Instead I put enough on Vancouver live +1075 just to make sure I didn’t pass out and wake up to something stupid really hurting my feelings. lol

Snakes really need this game too, cause weaver has been god awful which I have no explanation for? Seems like every start his stuff looks pretty good and he starts well then by 3rd he getting smacked around. Very odd, glad we traded him!! Lol

Back