**** 2020 F*ck Covid MLB In Game ****

A's got 9 runs through 4 innings but desperately need more cause their pitching sucks tonight.

I took some laa live just cause it was a big number and I had lot of parlays tied to oak, didn’t wanna have to stay up and sweat, lol. Still better for me if oak wins but now I won’t wake up throwing shit regardless how it plays out.

I’m gonna love this if pads can hang on. I couldn’t believe how big a price I got on them down 1-0 in 4th! Lol.

I’m amazed snakes were able to score this many with only 5 extra bass hits! Guess their terrible numbers w risp was bound to start correcting itself!

Fucking figures. My best dfs lineup tonight I used Manaea as pitcher instead of McCullers. Mfer. I have 160 with a -1 pitcher, lol.

Here comes the next potential pen meltdown at coors! I’ll be pissed of Rox come back cause I was so close to live betting them about 5x throughout game. Lol

Castillo is turning every inning into a adventure as well. It be a freaking miracle if I can get thru 5 innings under 4.5 runs. Prob not gonna happen.

Guess I should be pretty thankful he escaped that with only 1 run. Gonna really need these pitchers to settle down to get thru 5!

Back