**** 2020 F*ck Covid MLB In Game ****

God dammit. Tribe have scored 2 runs when I just need one more stinking out to cash this Ff under. Cmon Castillo.

Bruuuuuutal blown game by DBacks. 4 outs away then double followed by a homer. Huge swing for me

Jesus. Sucks marlins changed starters on me and I was scared to back a kid who has never pitched above high A! Doesn’t even matter the fish just keep on winning!!

Jesus. Roark walks 4 Red Sox in 1st inning. Way to go guy! Somehow only gave up the 1 run he walked home. Lol

This tribe game gonna be the 1st I recall losing a Ff under but game stays under. Freaking disaster 4th inning, no clue why sox left the one pitcher out there so long? The beauty of the open game is you yank a guy who getting rocked way before you give up 6 fucjing runs!

I wonder if any big trades will occur at the deadline. I am very much in favor of cashing in on Hader but thats probably an offseason type of move.

I can see him as a Yankee in the future.

They don't have the prospects necessary to interest us. The Dodgers are the team if they are willing to include Lux. The Brewers can't draft so they have to rely heavily on trades to keep them competitive.

When you whiff consistently in the draft you are forced to sign stiffs like Sogard, Smoak, and Morrison to play every day roles. We are just not competitive financially and really need a cap to even things out.

They don't have the prospects necessary to interest us. The Dodgers are the team if they are willing to include Lux. The Brewers can't draft so they have to rely heavily on trades to keep them competitive.

When you whiff consistently in the draft you are forced to sign stiffs like Sogard, Smoak, and Morrison to play every day roles. We are just not competitive financially and really need a cap to even things out.

Why they draft so poorly? Bad scouting department? If I ran a team with limited payroll I would invest heavily in scouting!

Why they draft so poorly? Bad scouting department? If I ran a team with limited payroll I would invest heavily in scouting!

They have drafted very poorly for the better part of the last twenty years. They had a good scouting director when Stearns first became the GM in Ray Montgomery who previously did a solid job running the Diamondbacks drafts but they gave him a promotion and hired some tech guy to run the last three drafts which all look quite poor to me.

Stearns seems obsessed with drafting up the middle athletes most of whom can't hit and its not working out. The arms both at the major league level and the minors have improved greatly but they have whiffed time and time again on position players. One other thing is that they have been miserable when it comes to signing players from Latin America which can really help a small market team.

Stras completely hit a wall here in the 5th in his first start of the year. 1 out with nobody on then single, single, walk, single, double. Had the last 2 guys 0-2 counts to try and get out of it and left em hanging

I swear some these umps are blind. Calling strikes in shit several inches off the damn plate then calling balls on strikes. All based off where catcher frames it.

Back