**** 2020 F*ck Covid MLB In Game ****

So long as pads hang on I’ll hit both nice dogs, 2-1 on Ff unders, hit nats, gonna loss snakes unless we have more pen craziness.

Snakes pen imploded after a great game by Gallen. I thought they should have let him pitch the 8th. What killed me was he couldn’t get Blackmon out all night (nobody can right now) leading to arenado homer to beat the 1st 5. Oh well, can’t win them all.

Blackmon can’t possibly keep this shit up can he? The mother fucker gonna smash .400 at this rate!

I threw 25 bucks on A’s live at like +1250 or some shit just for shits and giggles. Won’t even stay up to watch just figured if I could score 300+ off 25 bucks just by laa pen imploding why not give it a shot. lol. Had I done that all night woulda had some big scores.

Under backers must feel so cheesed

Not to be harsh but if you playing full game unders you kinda asking for it. Cash the 1st 5 and get the hell out!! There been at least 4 games tonight 1st 5 under cashed and flew over for game!

Just pitch around walker and pitch to Escobar punk ass and game be over. Escobar can’t hit a freaking beach ball, he been killing innings all night!

Lmfao. Omg. At least game was already tied, so that really didn’t turn out to be the difference since Philly tied it in bottom of 9th. Bunch of crazy ass blown saves and endings tonight but this game was by far the craziest.
it was 6-5 after 8 for philly then that happened to make it 6-8 and then philly had to tie it.

it was 6-5 after 8 for philly then that happened to make it 6-8 and then philly had to tie it.

Right but was 6-6 when that happened correct? O’s were up 5-3 and I suppose got caught stealing home, then Philly took the 6-5 lead, then phils closer blew it, then Balty blew the save, Balty got the inside the park homer to go up 10-8 then somehow managed to escape bottom 10th despite the leadoff single making it 10-9 and having guys all over the bases. Crazy game, both sides kept trying to blow it but kept fighting at the plate. It was 3-0 after 5 and 2 those phils runs came from a inning all they got was a walk and a single!! Needless to say both defenses handed the other team some runs!!

That what sox get for not taking advantage of 2 walks last inning. Cease daytime struggles continue. Over looking strong!

Was hoping for good number on Sox live but after Anderson hit dropped to +170, gonna wait and see if Boyd can gst thru this inning. I think we got many more runs coming in this one once pens get involved.

Staying tru to form weaver falls apart in 4th inning. Good for me here but I really don’t know what going on with him? He looks so good for a few innings then the wheels fall off, pretty much same in every start. Odd. He stuff seems good to me.

A’s give up lead again. Canning still looks to be struggling to me but bottom oak order is lacking punch. Hopefully top half gets another crack at him!

Senzatela pitched way better than the box score shows. Rox losing the lazy fly in the sun then a string of bloopers and seeing eye singles did him in.

Somehow Bob Uecker who is in his 80s can announce Brewers games but Cain decided to opt out. Now we are forced to play fat slob Avisail Garcia in center and he dropped a ball leading to at least 3 runs.

Lmao. I might be wrong about this but I think most guys not announcing from the park? Think most are doing it from another location just using tv screens.

Phillies finally got a few runs. Really expected more the way they been mashing lefties and facing this lefty!! Hopefully Effin can protect this 2 run lead for 6 more outs! Then I might just live bet O’s! Lol

God damn Effin, strikes out 2 in a row with guys on 2md and 3rd then he gives up a hit fo clear bases. Unreal this series

Lmao. I might be wrong about this but I think most guys not announcing from the park? Think most are doing it from another location just using tv screens.

He's doing it from the park. I don't think he goes on the road but I'm pretty sure he hasn't done road games for a few years now.

Back