**** 2020 F*ck Covid MLB In Game ****

1st and 3rd one out and Hoskins hits into a DP, fat ass prick been terrible. Dunno why he hitting in 2 hole other than he walks a lot? Had he just not swung the bat Harper woulda had chance to do some damage.

Unreal. Another 2 out almost out of inning bomb by O’s. Thought I could beat them with the 1st 5 but Philly garbage.

Jays were down 8-0 and 11-4 and have came back to tie it bottom 8. Insane. 7 more hits and 6 more earned runs

Gotta love throwing 4 straight scoreless only to implode in extras. This team blew it long ago though

David Stearns has gone from being the best GM of any team I have ever rooted for to the point where I am ready to get rid of him after his disastrous offseason.

I am so ready to clean house with this team. Start by moving Hader and go from there. Maybe Stearns can rebound but the job he did in the offseason was terrible.

Speaking of teams being run poorly the Phillies ownership needs to clean house after the season. That team spends way too much money for what they are getting on the field.

The Brewers avoided the no hitter but I would be ok with the team having an outbreak and cancelling the rest of their season.

No you wouldn’t: it sucks not having your team play even if they annoy you!! Trust me. I’m no happier with cards lineup and I much rather be watching than not.

No you wouldn’t: it sucks not having your team play even if they annoy you!! Trust me. I’m no happier with cards lineup and I much rather be watching than not.

I really would be happy not to have to watch this team play again until 2021. My blood pressure must be through the roof watching this lineup of scrubs. Even Yelich and Hiura have decided to suck this season.

Another over cashes in San Fran! Who woulda ever thought we see a day where overs were auto plays in that park??!!!! Lol, crazy!

Other than story the top and heart of Rox order has disappeared in this series. Story has a double and a triple and no runs come out of either, unreal.

Fuck you Arenado. Bad enough you not hitting shit but now you gift them a run on defense. Overpaid prick

Arenado stands him again. This overpaid jerkoff single handedly losing this game. I dunno why everyone around here was slobbering over idea of trading for this guy, take him out of coors and he not worth nearly the huge contract he has. Kyle Gibson shitting all over him and Blackmon with story in scoring position every time!

Back