• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

***2018 Recruiting Thread***

Lol Kansas boys get in here.....y'all gonna rob Louisiana too hahahahaha

I doubt these stick but these boys bout it bout it

Get in here Jayhawks and all.....

Let me know what's up

Out of the 6, two sets of them are from same High School and one of those sets has a teammate on KU.

Also, apparently they hired a 'well-respected' coach from LA.

kansas making it rain. one of nebraska's LB from their 90s teams that played in the NFL for awhile was on the radio on natl signing day. he said kansas st and missouri tried to buy his services back in the day. and we thought snyder was clean.....

ANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

they just picked up a bigun

a kid that will be good

has 4 offers....Bama, LSU, Oklahoma and Kansas

and is a Kansas commit lol

Hull is doing work, but this is funny man

Area football coaches are upset Orgeron seemingly used Juluke to get through signing day, signing players under the pretense of keeping him around, then dismissing him from his position.

That happens all the time. shady, but c'mon, let's act like big boys.

yes

this kinda came and went......really much ado about nothing
the meeting was scheduled for something else and this topic was gonna be brought up.

Juluke's wife has a medical condition that is serious.....he was kept on the staff, just demoted. Kept on for the health insurance. He is now back with Tex Tech already......this COULDA been a big deal, but was diverted.

the Kansas train keeps rolling though LOL.......really interesting and funny

I had a friend who said that these kids planned on doing it to make a splash....either way it is incredible, but doubt these stick

Close enough...

And in staying with style you want, get started on that '19 kid from Cali whose Dad got hired today.

Close enough...

And in staying with style you want, get started on that '19 kid from Cali whose Dad got hired today.

LOL

why is he getting killed for this? Guy is qualified.....soes it look intentional? Sure, but nothing done wrong.

Not like this guy is a plumber or computer tech

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]LSU expected to pick up a commitment or two at its Boys from the Boot junior day event on Saturday.[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Even head coach Ed Orgeron had to be surprised when he landed three commitments from the same high school in Shreveport, La.[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]The 2018 Evangel Christian Academy trio consists of four-star defensive tackle Davin Cotton (6-1/262), four-star inside linebacker Micah Baskerville (6-2/215) and three-star safety ArDarius Washington. (5-10/175).[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Cotton is ranked the No. 10 defensive tackle in the country and No. 3 overall in Louisiana with 247Sports. Baskerville is ranked the No. 9 inside linebacker and is No. 8 in the state, while Washington checks in at No. 21 in Louisiana.[/FONT]

LOL

why is he getting killed for this? Guy is qualified.....soes it look intentional? Sure, but nothing done wrong.

Not like this guy is a plumber or computer tech
Your right on Twinkie... Irrelevant now that same coach took a position at Oregon instead.

Stephen Guidry decom's from LSU.....again

number 1 JUCO WR who had academic issues...

pretty sure he sees what LSU is after this year at WR and sees some pine riding in his future

BAR and UM dudes....

I see Tyler Fridat=y is a UM lean....another NJ kid

what is pipeline there, the connection?

BAR and UM dudes....

I see Tyler Fridat=y is a UM lean....another NJ kid

what is pipeline there, the connection?

#FenceTheGarden

Jabrill came here first.

Rashan was next.

Kareem Walker also was in the mix. He was a then 5 star who Urban had commit during the National Championship game to garner some hype but he obviously committed too early and flipped to UM later in the year. He has his schoolwork in order and should be ready to play this season.

Add in guys like JBB (think he was in Peppers class), Brad Hawkins and someone I am missing offhand and they have gotten a nice base into Jersey.

In-Between was the PC Head Coach who many thought was brought for sinister reasons but he was named one of the countries top recruiters last year. Now, every HS coach needs a break at some point and I am sure this helped a bit with Gary(as did Clemson offering $300,000 which turned the family off quite a bit when all said and done).

There have been some other guys as well. The only reason Rutgers is in the B1G is the conference wanted a footprint in that region for $$$. Well, they may have been PSU background for while but UM and OSU use that as a feeding ground for recruits it seems.

Not familiar with the Clemson part of that story.
OSU recruits nationally now...UM heading that way?

Twinkie
i have an under the radar qb LSU should come see.. legit

Not familiar with the Clemson part of that story.
OSU recruits nationally now...UM heading that way?

Nothing really groundbreaking...Clemson offered Gary/family 300k to come there and they said no...they liked Clemson a lot too is the thing...might have actually hurt them...

OSU has always recruited nationally but obviously that is amped up with CUM.

Michigan isn't heading that way, they have been. Two years ago, the In-State talent sucked and gettingany kind of foot into Ohio with a new staff was pointless so they branched out. Last year, In-State was as good as it has been in ages and they locked up a lot of that. 2018 is another down year for in-state so they will look more national now and anytime they can pluck one from Ohio, terrific. 2019 is back to good in the state so expect numbers to be back up. They have good footprints in the Northeast, Georgia, Florida and Cali(somewhat). Time to add a little Texas etc to that over the next few years.

UGA class is a disaster right now. If Brenton Cox sticks with his gut from last week, it's gonna get even worse for them.
yes
It is. It must've been a package thing with taking the last of the bunch, the Griffin kid......no other P5 offers. Coach maybe said, "Help the kid out." Doubt he sticks, but it gives him some shine to maybe get an offer from something better than Tulane, etc.

There is some real talent coming out of Rome in the future, so it was nice get for LSU all around. Nice day in GA

for LSU anyway hehe.....

He's the type of kid you don't want committed now. Lets the competitors know who to negatively recruit against because he loves playing the game and he ain't shutting it down.

He's the type of kid you don't want committed now. Lets the competitors know who to negatively recruit against because he loves playing the game and he ain't shutting it down.
yep

i hate these kinda kids(don't mean hate really).......the system now plays into it, too. I hate the whole "I am releasing my top 10" kinda shit.

Don't commit so early if you want to enjoy the process......enjoy it. I know they are under pressure to do so, but wait it out until you are ready.

BTW.....Meatball at LSU is number 1 recruiter in rankings now. Coach O took a chance on the youngster, and it paid off.

UGA class is a disaster right now. If Brenton Cox sticks with his gut from last week, it's gonna get even worse for them.

Some random poster at 247Dawgs or whatever...

[FONT=&quot]"What I'm learning is that these kids either do not want to compete at Georgia, or they do not want to play for the State of Georgia. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]There is no loyalty with this class. There are no leaders in 2018 with UGA in their bones..... it is sad when you think about it.... they will regret it."[/FONT]

UT flips Sterns from LSU who seemed real solid

normally I would care.....what LSU may be doing in that area...might not matter

S is least concern

kid coulda been honest and said he can play at UT quick and would RS at LSU. I'm sure he saw the Spring game and saw his fellow statesman 4 star take a RS at the same
position

Back