***** 2015 NBA Playoffs (WNBA, World, Etc.) In-Game Chatter *****

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the playoff seedings as of today? Anyone know who needs to win still?

So glad the Pacers didn't fall to 7th. Did not want to open up with them bitches.

Thanks steed. Man, these are some great matchups especially out west. I dunno how the spurs do this every year. Blows my mind.

Spurs could have fondy at pg and still win 20 in a row. They are becoming my most hated team ever next to Duke in early 90s

If I'm the 'other teams' in the Eastern playoff race, I'd be doing everything in my power to make the Cavs face Indy then Chicago.

If I'm the 'other teams' in the Eastern playoff race, I'd be doing everything in my power to make the Cavs face Indy then Chicago.

Other teams = Atlanta and they can't do anything. I mean, Boston aren't going to make it to EC Finals and you can say the same about Toronto, Bucks and probably Wizards as well...

Divol what happened to Maccabi tonight from mid way through the 3Q? They were up by 10 and then quick as a flash were down 5 start of the final qtr.

I had Maccabi +7.5 :hang:

sick

nba_bucks-primary_final_1294x1572.jpg

Surprised you're not at the game

I went to the game 6-8 weeks ago where Anthony Davis nearly killed himself on that dunk. We were in club section toward the goal where it happened. Looked brutal...glad he's OK

Asik aint shit tho....I thought the Pels were gettin something real here

anyone else?

He has been ok I guess but damn....rather one of the twins

Surprised you're not at the game

I went to the game 6-8 weeks ago where Anthony Davis nearly killed himself on that dunk. We were in club section toward the goal where it happened. Looked brutal...glad he's OK

Couldnt do it...wanted to

I think it is good for NBA that Pels would get there

More exposure for AD....he really is incredible

Couldnt do it...wanted to

I think it is good for NBA that Pels would get there

More exposure for AD....he really is incredible

Probably would be good for Davis and exposure, but the NBA, if given the choice, would want Russ and OKC in there against GS this year (even without KD and Ibaka).

It's all about ratings for them, and Russ is simply playing incredibly in KD's absence and has put together one of the better offensive stretches the league has ever seen. Ratings would be sky high for GS/OKC, even though no one would give OKC even a chance of winning the series.

Spurs fucked if the Grizz win. Either way tonight's weak execution cost 'em a repeat.

Yeah SC playoffs started tonight twink

Didn't watch one regular season game but this is by far my favorite postseason in all sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back