• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

***NBA Playoffs In Game ***

Thanks, didn't realize Luka fouled out.

I saw the last few buckets of the huge run to get to 93-90.

My biggest wtf was Dallas ball down 4 with 43 seconds left...ran clock and a fadeaway 3 by Kyrie.

Go score quick and play D.

Still riding high off the luck box end to 2016.

Nothing in the East to stop them other than maybe Lebron back in Cleveland. Philly and Bucks are jokes of franchises.

Philly could have this roster with Butler and Embid. But they won 10 games a year for a decade to draft Fultz and other bums. Horrible franchise and management.

Nothing in the East to stop them other than maybe Lebron back in Cleveland. Philly and Bucks are jokes of franchises.

Philly could have this roster with Butler and Embid. But they won 10 games a year for a decade to draft Fultz and other bums. Horrible franchise and management.
Seriously this would be the worst thing for the league. No one gives a fuck about Boston if they have a pulse, maybe the Lakers would give the league a heartbeat

I hope fading France will be lucrative, that's a massive chase for me in a way I'm trying to fade them and profit

They literally hate each other

Spurs were told years ago to give up White and they’d get the top pick for Wemby. Had to be. No reason to trade him away for nothing otherwise.

Reality is no one is watching and everyone is wondering where Bronny is going
You're on a huge take the opposite view the last 48 hours ;)

I don't dispute this one a lot, but that US Open Sunday was spectacular.

She just said both teams tired lol

Boston has played like 20 games in 60 days.

Dallas hasn't exactly been pushed that hard either.

17.5-203.5 at end of 3

Wild swings on total ..

210.5 start
203.5 end of one
215.5 half
203.5 end of three

You're on a huge take the opposite view the last 48 hours ;)

I don't dispute this one a lot, but that US Open Sunday was spectacular.
It was terrible

You like bogies to win big tournaments?

Going to sleep, that's not a positive take. Tournament was a wreck.

She just said both teams tired lol

Boston has played like 20 games in 60 days.

Dallas hasn't exactly been pushed that hard either.

It's insane how much people want to baby these fucking guys. They're professional athletes, and they're not even asked to play games every other day at this point, they're playing every 3rd day. Give me a fucking break they're tired.

Back