***** 2015 NBA Playoffs (WNBA, World, Etc.) In-Game Chatter *****

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the NBA generally only 1 and 2 seeds win 'ships, 3 seeds on occasion. Low variance sport. Spurs will have to channel the '95 Rockets, they will need Tiago to get past the Clips though. No Splitter and it's an early exit.

Crazy last day for sure.

Checked scores and saw 122-121 denver 3 mins left, then checked back and saw final haha, somehow cashed both unders in late bases after all that offense early though

Since '07/08, Nets 1-30 SU (6-25 ATS) vs a pregame line of 10 or more as an away dog when trailing after 2 quarters by 10 or more.

isnt it kinda weird the 1st half total in the Clips game is 100.5 and the full game is 207.wtf dont know ive seen that before.. usually 2nd half lower

Took Under 108.5 second half in LA. Was shocked to see this number. No matter how this one plays out, this total is way off...

Tip still gonna stick to his guns I'm sure but tribe Bullpen fucking blows

Have fun winning with that philosophy tip, it's a proven loser

It's just too much for me to figure out where, this time of year should just be one in game, most of us are into all of this shit

Thus the NBA thread gets it's wish by being the lone survivor with hockey tonight

I still have more on the baseball games but this will work

Not having an all in one ingame with 20 or so participants and having 3 or 4 different ones with 2-3 people is pretty f'n boring when most of us are watching it all

Thus the NBA thread gets it's wish by being the lone survivor with hockey tonight

I still have more on the baseball games but this will work

Not having an all in one ingame with 20 or so participants and having 3 or 4 different ones with 2-3 people is pretty f'n boring when most of us are watching it all

True

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back