• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

***NBA Playoffs In Game ***

Once I read KJ say the Celtics May get swept and Lively is better than Tatum I ran to the book and unloaded on the celts

Also most as good as Denver sweeping Minny and Edward’s 4th best player on court lol

These are some all time takes as lively gets shitted on by porzingis

KJ is our resident mush. We love him though.

Once I read KJ say the Celtics May get swept and Lively is better than Tatum I ran to the book and unloaded on the celts

Also most as good as Denver sweeping Minny and Edward’s 4th best player on court lol

These are some all time takes as lively gets shitted on by porzingis
Pussy

Suns In Four.png

You can always call me out in a PM but do it on board you're fair game for getting called the cunt that you are

I've never even seen you reply to me about anything

Suck a dick. Politely.

Boxscore wise, this would be a dead under if not for all the Boston 3s

Should still go under pretty easily though you'd think with this margin.

I'd say rest guys but we've been sitting around a week. Plus Boston has played 10 games in 38 days.

They all need reps.

Prolly some alias that fucked off at life before

Life sucks lil fella. You wanna play ball learn how to dribble

Let's move past it.

I looked back, you guys had some interaction a few months ago.

Moreso a question was asked.

Bottom line -- stay respectful.

Yes, KJ knows he makes outlandish statements at times. With that being said, I've laughed at them before (to him, privately) and some have come true.

Turn the page...

Reactions: KJ
Let's move past it.

Yes, KJ knows he makes outlandish statements at times. With that being said, I've laughed at them before (to him, privately) and some have come true.

Turn the page...
Dude I'm still stuck on Carl Yuan

This is all too late but the time to bet live was when score was 72-64

Boston finally has value at that timeout.

Classic NBA right there 'always make a run'.

I’m getting creepy and giving non moms bonus points. Props to moms like my wife for being hot. But I just can’t covet them like I should
I kinda think my mom raised me to find a hot mom. Like that was her job as a mother. At this age I now can't disappoint. No chance I'm taking some fugly back to Iowa....she's gotta be the kind that gets a free upgrade regardless of what we're doing.

Let's move past it.

Turn the page...
Goal is 30-40% on my outlandish takes

Now wtf were the wolves doing that mavs got alley oops at will

Rudy honestly. And panic pick and roll defense. Combine with today’s NBA with no one ever calling moving screens.

That’s why I sort of respect Celtics style basketball. More about spacing than a bunch of illegal screens like the 5-6 each possession to get Steph open etc.

Back