***NBA Playoffs In Game ***

Probably the most embarrassing performance by the home team in such a game.

Playoffs always disappointing, never the best basketball as you should expect...
Comparable to Champions League soccer where 1-0 or 2-1 is the final scoreline after9 months of championship soccer

Usually a shit parade in the final but always leaves the door open for the dogs. If Dortmund win on Saturday a part of Germany might burn

Probably the most embarrassing performance by the home team in such a game.

Playoffs always disappointing, never the best basketball as you should expect...
I just started thinking about this. When's the last time we've seen such a game?

Just absolutely trashed from beginning to end. Wild.

Everyone stretching out the calves, working on the hip flexors?

107 outside right now, time to step it up

I'm old man
That’s why it‘s a tag team!

I feel that tho.

Walking with my students after class is so embarrassing in Arkansas where it’s really hilly. I‘ll huff and puff while they don’t break a sweat lol and I ran distance in hs

That’s why it‘s a tag team!

I feel that tho.

Walking with my students after class is so embarrassing in Arkansas where it’s really hilly. I‘ll huff and puff while they don’t break a sweat lol and I ran distance in hs
At 49 and never married/no kids my body is still probably younger than some of these mopes. Game on!

Last edited:
Elbows still sharp, shoulders still maneuverable

Brain no bueno though. It's a scrambled egg

Ambidextrous is impressive. Regret not being it every time I brush my teeth.

Whatever happened to that ambidextrous pitcher?
The baseball was such a challenge and I could never command it. Funny you asked, I do an exercise every day trying but once a baseball is in hand I have no control.

The baseball was such a challenge and I could never command it. Funny you asked, I do an exercise every day trying but once a baseball is in hand I have no control.
So you can only find the strike zone with one of your hands ?

Good chuckle there..

KP has missed 10 games straight.

He's missed 38 days.

Yes, Boston has played 10 games in 38 days.

Hoping this is the series where the Celtics return all the money they have stolen off me the past 3 seasons...

Dallas has made many great comebacks this year but the 9 points in first 7 mins of 2nd show me this is a throwaway game.

Onto the CFL before 930 eastern heehaw.

Once I read KJ say the Celtics May get swept and Lively is better than Tatum I ran to the book and unloaded on the celts

Also most as good as Denver sweeping Minny and Edward’s 4th best player on court lol

These are some all time takes as lively gets shitted on by porzingis

Back