2015 Free Agent Signing Tracker

I wish BB luck with that experiment. Percy is literally out of his mind and dumb as fuck to boot. Sounds like a perfect marriage in NE.

so one of the highest paid LB's in the league last year, 27 year old Jason Worilds just retired

really like Lofton and Williams signings for raiders

Lofton is probably best MLB we had since biekert and with mack and Moore should be one of best units in the league

I think Eagles fans are now at the point where we are just laughing at this now. It's all you can do.

Eagles sign ANOTHER Oregon guy -- Thurman. He doesn't even fit what we need. Thurman is strictly a slot corner, but we already have Boykin. It's entirely possible that they are considering Caroll as a fallback option to start opposite Maxwell. And then Thurman could fill in as a dime CB.

Eagles also rumored to sign Mathews. Another injury-prone player. This looks like another plan-B type move after Gore spurned them.

Prediction.

Foles will ill turn out to be nothing more than a system QB that played well in Chips system. That move makes sense to me. He already has a capable QB in Sanchez, why not go get a former number one overall who has the talent and brains to pick up the system as well. Keeping Foles was only going to cause a for sure QB controversy. At least withSammy he can say he's still learning the system.

Agree that Foles is nothing more than a 20-30 ranked QB, if a starter at all. He spent all last year throwing off his back foot and not making corrections.

With Bradford, though, it's more about the draft pick and the plethora of injuries.

Eagles reportedly going after Murray even after signing Mathews. I don't buy this one bit. It seems Chip is trying to drive up Murray's price, so that Oakland overpays and effectively out-bids Dallas. Chip doesn't want Murray back in Dallas for obvious reasons.

I actually like the terms of the Mathews deal. He's younger than Gore, but injury-prone. But 5mil guaranteed to a RB who should have another 1-2 good years in him isn't that bad of a deal.

Like what the Bills are doing, and I think Harvin would be a nice fit there.

I really wanted Harvin in Philly, but there's no way the czar Chip, would put up with his antics.

Id love to see the Raiders go after Harvin. His most impressive time as a pro IMO was when Bill Musgrave was calling the plays in Minny. He was all over the damn field during that time. Musgrave is now the OC in Oakland and they have the money to go get the guy. Carr would have a new best friend for sure.

Andre Johnson to Colts, as has been reported the last few days. Now the Colts just need to sure up both lines, and they are a legit threat to challenge for AFC title this year. Love what they did this offseason

Andre Johnson to Colts, as has been reported the last few days. Now the Colts just need to sure up both lines, and they are a legit threat to challenge for AFC title this year. Love what they did this offseason
I think Colts will see NE again....very very soon

Man the Colts have been so fortunate QB wise ala SF Montana/Young

and a former Brown

DE/OLB Jabaal Sheard, who played under 3 different coordinators in 4 seasons with Browns, fits the Patriots well

murray apparently visiting the eagles now. will await counter offer from cowboys. according to shefty.

Looks like he wants to sign with Philly, but would be open to a last minute offer by Dallas.

Free agent running back DeMarco Murray is flying to Philadelphia Thursday morning with the intent to sign with the Eagles, Adam Schefter of ESPN reports. However, he would still be open to a last-minute offer from theCowboys before he makes his final decision.
A report from Charles Robinson of Yahoo! Sports surfaced on Wednesday thatDallas offered Murray approximately $5 million annually, which prompted the reigning NFL rushing leader to remove Dallas references from his Twitter account.
The Raiders and Jaguars have also shown interest in Murray, but according to Schefter, the Eagles are most appealing to Murray because of his belief in their chance to win a Super Bowl. According to Geoff Mosher of Comcast SportsNet Philadelphia, Ryan Mathews has not signed his deal with the Eagles, which could make the Murray signing even more intriguing.
You just never know how much of this crap some of these guys throw out there is actually true. I'm just not sure how DeMarco Murray would find Philly more appealing than Dallas based on him wanting to win a SB. How in the world is Philly in a better position than Dallas to win a SB this year? Wouldn't it be the opposite...Dallas is closer than Philly? Had Schefter said that Philly is more appealing because Murray wants to reunite with Sam Bradford, his former college teammate and roommate, he could be taken more seriously imo. Maybe I'm way off base here, but does anyone else think that Philly would give Murray a better chance at a SB than Dallas at this point? And would Murray really think that after last season with Dallas and Romo and Dez both still on the Cowboys? That's crazy to me.

(I read it as philly having a better chance than Jacksonville and Oakland...but if Murray is on philly instead of Dallas? Yeah philly has a better chance. Better coach than Dallas. Hugely upgraded defense from last year. Hugely upgraded QB from last year. Hugely upgraded RB from last year....)

(I read it as philly having a better chance than Jacksonville and Oakland...but if Murray is on philly instead of Dallas? Yeah philly has a better chance. Better coach than Dallas. Hugely upgraded defense from last year. Hugely upgraded QB from last year. Hugely upgraded RB from last year....)

Sure, but Dallas' QB is clearly much better. Dallas has a top 3 or 5 WR (nothing Philly has is even close now that Maclin is gone), and would have that same RB Philly would see as a huge upgrade. Better coach is debatable (I like both of em a lot), but Dallas has a better shot at a SB this year than Philly (if Murray was on either team).

I so wanted to type "does anyone (outside of fans of Philly) think..." :p

And yes, Philly would have a better chance than Dallas if Murray is on their roster (which is what I think you're trying to say). Of course. And Dallas would have a better shot than Philly if Murray was on Dallas. The question is, outside of Murray (so the rest of the roster), which team gives him a better chance to win a SB. Outside of Philly fans, there can't be too many people who think Philly is better than Dallas at this point in time...anyway, my original point was there is no way that DeMarco Murray actually believes that.

And yeah, Oakland and Jax are all but out of it by now....you didn't have to read it that way, it came right out and said it. :p

He is signing with Philly, unless Dallas calls with a last minute offer (which he may be hoping for)....that's what it said.

Philly still has a horseshit OL - Murray can thank the Dallas OL for about 80% of his yards last year.

Philly still has a horseshit OL - Murray can thank the Dallas OL for about 80% of his yards last year.

???

Three perennial pro-bowl players in: LT Peters, LG Mathis, and C Kelce. A likely future pro-bowler in young RT Lane Johnson. Eagles may still need a RG, though. But Herremans was terrible/hurt last year, and they like some of their young back ups.

Still also waiting for Saints to cut Jahri Evans (a Philly native). But their recent cuts/trades suggest Evans will likely still be on Saints in 2015.

I will say Dallas O-line is better than Philly. Dallas O-line is top-3 in the league.

Dallas' success last year was solely because of the run game and Murray. Without Murray, I don't think Dallas is the clear cut favorite to win the division.

But I think Dallas' lack of concern about Murray shows that they feel they have a shot at getting Peterson.

That is funny
U don't have a clue if u think the Philly OL is crap

Worry about ur "horseshit" vikings

P-Unit...I like ya man but that might be the dumbest thing youve ever said on CTG

2014 Offensive Line rankings from PFF

Granted Dallas is #1...but if Phillys is "horseshit" then so is everyone else in the league bc look who's #2....(and thats with the injuries and before they released the guy who was the weak link)

2. Philadelphia Eagles (1st)
Pass Blocking Ranking: 10th, Run Blocking Ranking: 1st, Penalties Ranking: 27th
Stud: In the conversation for best left tackle in the league right now, and if nothing else the run blocking of Jason Peters makes him the most fun to watch.
Dud: Credit to Todd Herremans for trying to gut it out, but the upshot was him being something of a liability in pass protection before going on Injured Reserve.
Breakdown: How did the line finish this highly with all the injuries they had? The replacements (Matt Tobin, Andrew Gardner and David Molk) all struggled so you can place their midseason renaissance down to getting their studs back. Peters and Lane Johnson were PFF All-Pro first teamers, Evan Mathis was on pace to be one, but missed some time, while Jason Kelce had the sixth-highest run blocking score of any center. A strong finish to the year for this unit.

But I think Dallas' lack of concern about Murray shows that they feel they have a shot at getting Peterson.

The 'lack of concern' could very well be a media creation at this point. When the "news" first came out about Murray deleting his Cowboys stuff from his twitter account, it was said that he did that because he was ignored by, and hadn't had contact with the Cowboys in a week.....then, it was reported that the Cowboys were, in fact, in contact with Murray and his agent, and had even offered him a contract. Everything we read has to be taken with a grain of salt, since we're never getting the full story.

Supposedly a done deal according to Schefter

Rumors say Dallas offered 5 mil yr, Philly is getting him for 6 mil yr

(ill believe the numbers when I see them)

Supposedly a done deal according to Schefter

Rumors say Dallas offered 5 mil yr, Philly is getting him for 6 mil yr

(ill believe the numbers when I see them)

Yeah, I'll believe the numbers when I see them as well. Good for Philly if they're going to sign him....just hard to believe that Dallas would let him walk for $1 mil more per year. Not saying it hasn't, or won't happen, but what is Dallas thinking letting him go if all it would have taken is $1 mil more per year? (unless, of course, they feel like they have a good shot at getting AP...that changes everything, and would help this Murray situation make more sense)

I think Murray was pissed that Dallas didn't offer him an initial deal for what he deserved. He then got pissed at them, and decided to sign with rival Philly and face Dallas at least twice a year.

Can't wait to see him against the Cowboys this year!

I don't mind spray tan going for money

He's only made 4m in his career

Iggles run game will be on point and this draft is stacked with rd1 receivers

no reason why nfc east isn't between those 2 again next year

I don't mind spray tan going for money

He's only made 4m in his career

Iggles run game will be on point and this draft is stacked with rd1 receivers

no reason why nfc east isn't between those 2 again next year

I don't mind him going for money either...but if we're talking about a 1 million dollar difference, that's a different story. Unless the 'Boys are/were completely unwilling to go any higher than $5 mil/yr, of course...and we don't know the guaranteed money for each deal yet either. It'll be interesting, when he signs with either team, to see if the details come out for the deal he turns down.

Also he can spare everyone the "Philly gives me a better chance to win a SB" crap (this was simply reported, no evidence he's actually said it) if he's simply going there for more money. Just come out and say it...like a man.

So much ado about Murray & McCoy from all you guys who taught me running backs are interchangeable parts. Would it surprise anyone if the Cowboys rush for the same amount of yards next season?

Wait I fucking hate the NFC East but I think Philly is closer to winning a Super Bowl than Dallas. That club in Texas won't win one under Romo/Garrett so what's the point of that debate?

Back