2015 Free Agent Signing Tracker

I do not mind Jimmy gone at all

Big game disappear show at times

good fit for SEA tho, I guess

he gon get hit in that division tho...

if revis does go to the jets there has to be some big time tampering charges-- (compensation)

Falcons adding LBs: Former Texans LB Brooks Reed is expected to sign with Atlanta as is former Cowboys LB Justin Durant.

Why is Bradford to Philly hilarious? Already have Sanchez, why not give it a whirl?

The only logical explanation is that Chip Kelly will use Bradford as trade bait to move up for Mariota. Heard Rumors that Tennessee likes Bradford.

To be continued and we can only speculate....

i like the trade.

saints needed interior line up - was thinking we should go after wisnewski but Unger is A Okay.

looks like Jhari Evans stays now right...

Boy Drew, not only doesn't take pay cuts but wants to have the best line in front of him to throw INTs at the worst times

And the Saints OBV thought they had a SB run in them last year.....why Graham was not traded then

all that said, Drew HAS been good at getting other guys the ball

some here are jumping off the ledge tho

Sounds like Eagles/Rams will swap picks. If that means swapping 1st rounders, the deal looks much more logical now. Chip clearly doing whatever it takes to get Mariota.

From an eagles fan
Went thru some down timeswith walrus
Was hoping for chip Kelly,we got him
I will not judge any move he makes right away
Gonna let him do his thing and hope his plan works out lol
Glass bones Bradford huh? No comment. Do ur thing chip!
I'm on board...

Sounds like the Bills are now in on Revis as well. Makes sense with the Rex Ryan connection, and Uncle Terry's bags of money....but that's going to be a big nut to fit in salary cap wise. They do already have a top 3 defense, getting Revis would have to make them the best D in the NFL. Not that it means anything on paper, but that would be a nasty defense with Revis Island.

Tramon Williams visiting the Saints tonight.

Browner apparently a target for the Saints as well.

wonder where Keenan Lewis is going to end up. fully guaranteed contract my ass

Pretty happy at the ultimate trade of Darnell Dockett to the Niners for Iupati, net win for the Cards

Could 100% see either percy or andre johnson going to the pats along with reggie bush. Bookmark this post. Thanks.

Its possible, was working all day. Didnt even realize Graham got traded until i turned on the tv and sherman was on mad money talking to jim cramer.

Tramon Williams visiting the Saints tonight.

Browner apparently a target for the Saints as well.

wonder where Keenan Lewis is going to end up. fully guaranteed contract my ass
Like Tramon, but he is on the wrong side of his career right?

Browner(if Westbank cools out) would give the Saints likely the tallest CB laden roster I would wager

Westbank needs to chill the fuck out.....he crazy or what?

His contract is how you set up to win these days........either draft well, or get a player on the rise to a reasonable contract. That is the success portfolio. Oh and you need a franchise QB

Back