2012/2013 cfb bowl thread

Oklahoma/Texas AM over 72.5 -105

Will add if it drops.

1.58/1.50

Both teams are efficient and effective offenses who like high tempos. Both are high RZ efficiency, pass attempts, 3rd down efficiency, rz efficiency.

AM struggles with pass a lot more than Oklahoma, but I still expect this to be one of the higher scoring bowl games.

The rivalry factor should be in full force, both should open the kitchen sink.

GL.

Oklahoma/Texas AM over 72.5 -105

Will add if it drops.

1.58/1.50

Both teams are efficient and effective offenses who like high tempos. Both are high RZ efficiency, pass attempts, 3rd down efficiency, rz efficiency.

AM struggles with pass a lot more than Oklahoma, but I still expect this to be one of the higher scoring bowl games.

The rivalry factor should be in full force, both should open the kitchen sink.

GL.
agree over, and may join ya. GL bro.

Thx bro. Keep crushing hoops.

Last bowl game for me till Monday. Focused on NFL after this one ends.

GL tonight, took a small bite of the over also, may use it to trade.
Congrats on becoming a succesful trader! Kepp it going.

Thx fellas. Appreciate it. I'm nervous, but jacked. Wanna return a kick for a td..have a pizza in my hand.

Yea, I have watched most of these teams. Bowl season is very hard I don't care what anyone says.

It's nice to have an out when you know you made a bad bet. I really thought ou would increase tempo when they were down but it just wasn't happening for whatever reason, kinda perplexing. I just saw how the body language of the team was and they didn't try anything downfield so submitted the bet. I'm a feel and situational capper for the most part.

Very nice work with the live plays Hunt, nothing like watching the game and then making a choice either at HT or Live. GL the rest of the campaign....

GL today Hunt. I wanted to tail Pitt tt after seeing 1st two drives, i have two outs and cant grab it...maybe 2h.

under 47.5 live 1.00/1.00

36-21-1...........+17.45 Bowls

65-47-3.......+22.83 overall

Last edited:
great job, cut some of my losses on it today too....nice bowl season hunt..gl tmrw, wish i liked a side in that one.

thx bro..bowl season a bitch...just gonna watch this last one and maybe make a play or two. If I didn't have live or tt's this year In bowls I would be 25% probably. Glad you cut some losses.

Schrute, glad you made money my friend.

Lol silk, love ur phrases. Keep that run going.

Great turnaround this year. I know you said you were ready to hang 'em up early, but you've been a monster down the stretch. Good work dude.

Thx p, it was rough for first month, I think I was down a good 18 units. I just kept going I guess.

great work this season, esp on the bowls. You're a beast at live bets and trading, still trying to polish that part of my game and you've been a big help in that. Continued success, bro.

Thx gsro and p2w...it's not easy p2w, i suck at it at times too. Just been lucky this year. You're pretty good yourself.

Might play some live shit of course, no idea what happens tonight

Put these in for now

6327 A.Cooper pass receptions over 5 +120

.50/.60

6329 A.Cooper pass receiving yards over 76½ +105*

.50/.53

gl tonight guys..may add another prop.

Thx gsro and p2w...it's not easy p2w, i suck at it at times too. Just been lucky this year. You're pretty good yourself.

Might play some live shit of course, no idea what happens tonight

Put these in for now

6327 A.Cooper pass receptions over 5 +120

.50/.60

6329 A.Cooper pass receiving yards over 76½ +105*

.50/.53

gl tonight guys..may add another prop.

like those props along with A.Cooper scores a TD* +120 all x1

GL HuntDog

1/7/13 8:25pm Props Football 6331 A.Cooper scores a TD +120*

Was contemplating this, thx blood..got me hooked.

.50/.60

Guess I'm gonna have to get a Cooper jersey if this shit hits.

Back