2012/2013 cfb bowl thread

Lol streakin, I think I would be huge in negative if I didn't have that this year. Thx bro.

Prolly only way I'm playing next few, no clue what to expect.

Thx Hugh u too.

I lied.

Smu +11.5 -102

.51 for .50

I think smu defense is a little underrated. I expect them to run efficiently which will limit fresnos possessions and increase frustration if Smu holds long drives. Also think intangibles on Smu side by a slim margin. Line will run through a wall for this team. If Gilbert can manage the game effectively, make the short throws and use his running ability we may even see an upset.

I don't rely on stats in bowl season or big games. Intangibles big factor. Unless you have a monster defense. Only time I rely on stats. I don't see fresnos defense being monstrous.

Gl.

8-6....+.92

Last edited:
Hunt my man... Think SMU outclassed here but no meat in the game so'll root for your side... Wonder if it might be a trader-- possible but doubtful.. gl sir

Lmao so lucky.

Minny tt over 22.5 live

. 58 for .50

15-9....+6.15

Last edited:
Navy tt over 20 +100

Asu will have a difficult time with option me thinks.

1/1

Thx fellas. I dunno tee weather Fucking that plan up.

Wvu/cuse live under 53.5 start of q 2

1 for .91

North Carolina State +7

1/1

Northwestern ML

1.13/1

Wisconsin +6.5

1.09/1

22-11...+10.52

Last edited:
hmmm. health on those bud. Might jump on NW but undecided. Against you on the other two. Trees DL will be a handful for Wisky.

They will for sure p, I just think it will be tight. Wiskys big uglies no joke.

Jeez, you serious with these in-game plays Hunt? I'm going through, and it's like...

Winner
Winner
Winner
Winner
Winner

Haha...GL the rest of the way man

Jeez, you serious with these in-game plays Hunt? I'm going through, and it's like...

Winner
Winner
Winner
Winner
Winner

Haha...GL the rest of the way man

He the man with this stuff. If I ever could not be working 75% of the time during this stuff he will be giving me lessons on trading and whatnot. Got some of a feel but you learn and learn. Trust me, I watch the texts scrolling in while I'm working and can see many times what angle he has due to the flow of a game or how he fews the tide will change. It changes a lot of perspective to be honest. It is hard work though, not for one who isn't entirely engrossed in a game.

He the man with this stuff. If I ever could not be working 75% of the time during this stuff he will be giving me lessons on trading and whatnot. Got some of a feel but you learn and learn. Trust me, I watch the texts scrolling in while I'm working and can see many times what angle he has due to the flow of a game or how he fews the tide will change. It changes a lot of perspective to be honest. It is hard work though, not for one who isn't entirely engrossed in a game.

I typically like to think of myself as a decent in-game guy, but got smacked around with Fresno/SMU game last week (one of those that's just a total disaster if you plan to target fave and over at good numbers) and am a little hesitant to pull the trigger on some opportunities after that. His work this bowl season is impressive to say the least though.

I typically like to think of myself as a decent in-game guy, but got smacked around with Fresno/SMU game last week (one of those that's just a total disaster if you plan to target fave and over at good numbers) and am a little hesitant to pull the trigger on some opportunities after that. His work this bowl season is impressive to say the least though.

Yeah, I can see getting gun-shy at points. Resilience is prolly pretty huge.

Don't know what to say, but appreciate it linde and bar coming.g from two guys I have tons of respect for. Thx for the props fellas. There are guys much better like tee and p2w than me.

I just get a better feel when the games start. Who doesn't right? It's about patience for me mostly. You see these teams all year and in bowls it just has gone my way a few times. Not always the case.

Good to see you linde, really miss your input and I hope you are doing well.

Thank you everyone.

Vandy has won their last whatever games, cupcakes mostly though imo, 7 a lot to give to a team that can hang around with a senior qb signal caller. Vandy home crowd? Doesn't bother me they barely fill their own stadium. Just my thoughts rambling.

Thank you all and really appreciate it. Gl all.

Bar, I just think wisky and stanford will be tight. I love wisconsins depth at rb and their Oline gelled at end of year imo. Two freshmen qbs on both who are just asked to manage game primarily although stanfords qb has some escapability. Lot of clock chewing and bend don't break defense in this one imo.

GL hunt. i agree with the others. if i could keep up with your threads during games i'd tail the shit out of you, but when i never want to unless i get every single bet you get

Back