2012/2013 cfb bowl thread

Just praying for points as I have the over 52.5. You been blowing this live thing up, continued success.

Vandy getting breaks, but I think it's mostly because they are that much better.

Tough not to like them at a PK 2nd half, no?

Yeah I agree. They are better team. If you have em let it ride. Don't get greedy. I would take them 2nd half but need this tt to come in. Gl emg

thx cds, lucked out

will admit i hedged out a little unposted lsu -200 live for a unit. 2 for 1

i dunno tee, Mich oline was getting overwhelmed in first half, they played better in second minus those clowney hits.

added again:

Wisconsin +4 -105

1 for .91

Fsu tt under 31.5 live

1.20/1

29-17......+16.23 this bowl season

58-43-2...+21.61 overall

Last edited:
Great work Hunt.

It takes a special talent and a ton of discipline to do the shit you do with live trading. I could see myself sipping a few dozen cocktails and waking up in the morning down 62 units.

Thanks guys, not easy doggy. Just have to look at all angles before game on it then wait to see during game if your feeling is confirmed.

Appreciate it. Learned a lot this year.

All of you guys are good and are what makes this site great. I'm just lucky to be in good company.

Louisvile tt over 17

.55/.50

Florida is susceptible to turning ball over and are a fairly undisciplined team which can lead to longer drives and hopefully shorter fields. I know I'm basically capping Florida to have issues. I think ville has no quit in them especially as a dog. Lot of guys from Florida on the roster as well.

Been mulling this one for a bit. Jumping on it.

Louisville first half +7.5

1.05/1

Louisvile tt over 17

.55/.50

Florida is susceptible to turning ball over and are a fairly undisciplined team which can lead to longer drives and hopefully shorter fields. I know I'm basically capping Florida to have issues. I think ville has no quit in them especially as a dog. Lot of guys from Florida on the roster as well.

I like it. I could see UF getting backed up into their own end a couple times and having to punt. UL could get the ball around the 50 and get 20-30 yards for a FG or TD. I could see 6-10 points alone from that scenario. throw in a drive or a fluke play and you have a push. anything above that is gravy...

Dirty dirty job. I spent like 20 mins on this game today(had spent more earlier but was still mulling). Just straight up fired along with you. Nice to cash everything by halftime.

P, wasn't expecting it to be that quick that's for damn sure, thought it would go all the way to 4th to get it.

Just a rare nice early cash BAR, glad you jumped on it too bro.

Back