All that I can say to you Browns fans with that retarded-douchebag of a coach you have is the following.....

I've gotta say, I agree with you and he hasn't coached a game yet. He's blowing up that team completely with what seems to be no good plan in place.

JP, you Browns fans have no idea how completely lost Man-nongenius is. He has no feel for the game with his decision making, is horrible with his halftime adjustments and will be hated by the locker room by mid-training camp.

Al Davis just needs to stop running this organization. It is such a laughing matter. So sad.

I'm a little confused at how the Browns only got one extra pick. Although, I suppose, they now do have like four in the top 50.

the DE they got in the trade is a very solid pass rushing player, I think this is the great for the browns because they can go in a different direction now, they don't have to go for a pass rusher now....I wonder which direction they go

Mangini might really like those 3 guys he drafted. If anything is going to know what they could do its their old HC

I'm starting to believe Mangini's an ass-hat.

He obviously has no respect for the Browns' roster or anything that has come before him.

There's only one way out of that hole, and that's to win, which it doesn't look like the Browns will do that any time soon.

Think the second-rounder's not a bad haul, JP, almost everyone in the top ten looking to move down. 12 spots lower, less expensive, add a 2nd-round pk, I like it. Still might add a late 1st-rounder too in an Edwards deal, he's gone.

Jacksonville doesn't have a history of taking WR's in Rd. 1

Del Rio loves defense...Raji? OVER 241

Maybe I've been drinking too much paint thinner or something, but how in the HOLY FUCK is Michael Crabtree passed on there? By an owner who LOVES thugs anyway (if his attitude is a question)?

The City of Jacksonville has just contributed $1,000,000 to the nursing home Al Davis resides in. What a gift.

Here comes a trade, Jacksonville has also been trying to trade out of this spot for awhile

Still might add a late 1st-rounder too in an Edwards deal, he's gone.

Agreed. I think they might actually take that 2nd rounder. I think Edwards doesn't make it through the day as a Brown.

Crabtree has to go here now. Jax has nobody. And to learn from Torry Holt is a great

I'll give a defence the Al Davis, the last time ESPN ripped Al Davis over reaching for a pick, It turned out to be the best CB in the game Nnamdi Asomugha

How can anyone realistically defend how Al Davis runs this team. It is just terrible. Isiah Thomas NFL version

Hey, Signal.

Remember what I said about Raji and the Pack?

=)

I hope Crabtree goes here just so Thompson doesnt have an option of taking Crabtree. If we go WR I will be sick. It is the last thing we need, we have one of the top 3 corps in the league already

Heyward-Bey may well workout, but you could have traded down like six picks and still got him. Probably more.

So even if he works out you're overpaying.

How can anyone realistically defend how Al Davis runs this team. It is just terrible. Isiah Thomas NFL version

he has actually won playoff games, divisions and been to the superbowl over the last 10 years. Something probly only 10 teams have done in that same time period

he has actually won playoff games, divisions and been to the superbowl over the last 10 years. Something probly only 10 teams have done in that same time period

Ok that is when he was sane. Over the past 5 years he has run this team into the ground

I hope Crabtree goes here just so Thompson doesnt have an option of taking Crabtree. If we go WR I will be sick. It is the last thing we need, we have one of the top 3 corps in the league already

I'm thinking we can get 2 2nds, a 3rd, and 4 4ths for #9 if Crabtree is still there... Teddy T would do something like that... 30 7th's picks or something

The Browns' organization has no comment on this statement.

Damn, its Monroe and my pick got locked on ESPN after I picked under. There goes my streak

Back